**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Every community member please respond

WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
I am desperately wanting to read someone tell me that I'm mistaken and overlooked something regarding the main reason for this post.
Earlier today I read a fantastic post roughly remember the title being something like "letter to Kabam, from a beta tester".
It contained a very descriptive and informative opinion supported by the OP's personal experience as being a beta tester himself. I along with many other members of the community felt very strongly that the thread needed to keep traction to shed light on issues and possible solutions.
I'm very confused and on the verge of shocking dissapointment if what I fear is actually the case.
I was curious to read further comments in the thread relating to the OP, bur to my surprise, its nowhere to be found. Ive searched a number of keywords, browsed through a couple pages in each of the categories, and checked my own profile and comments(which I had made on said thread) and came up with nothing. Nothing about whether it had been moved, closed, escalated.........nothing.
Is it actually possible the the thread has been completely deleted along with any traces of it to never be seen again??
Please, please someone tell me I'm an idiot and I've overlooked where the thread actually is. If otherwise, I can certainly say that this is the final straw that "broke the camels back" for me. Thank you!

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I can't find it either
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    They delete threads and comments all the time.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    They don't delete the ones that say, "Kabam is doing a fantastic job..." or "This game rocks..."
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Its quite normal around here

Kabam doesnt allow negative criticism
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike I remember seeing that post so could you just tell us which forum rules were broken, requiring it to be deleted?
  • i have it all saved and copies if you'd like it message me
  • HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    Yeah it's been deleted for sure. I got on today to keep reading additional comments on it and searched through 5 pages...no luck.
  • Line ID:stretchnuts17
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    @Stretchnuts is that why you got the bars?
  • not allowed to talk about it LOL
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Can't say why it was deleted, but it wasn't constructive. All it did was question what takes place with Beta Testing because of the changes with 15.0. It also talked about how Diversity was not encouraged because people prefer some Champs over others. In actuality, there are many forms of Beta Testing. It all depends on what they are asked to give feedback on. The changes are a result of feedback from the community. Diversity is a response to the problem of having the same Champs in War all the time. The system is also geared towards balancing the gaps between Allies in Rating when making Matches. We've seen some since War started again, and that's because it takes time to rebalance. The shift in Points is to allow a more fair experience in gameplay, whether people agree with it or not. It means that effort is not wasted when trying to win, as opposed to trying yourself into a Loss. I have a feeling that it's also intended to curb the monopoly on Tiers that exists, but that will likely be shifted regardless with the Rating balance. The changes have just come. It's barely even implemented. The reactions started well before War was open again.
    I read the Post. There was very little constructive about it. I'm not the Mod who deleted it, but Non-Constructive is my guess.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    There's always one, stretch. That wants free items and the post was constructive amid the many disaster when releasing updates. Kabam is the common denominator.
    Can't say why it was deleted, but it wasn't constructive. All it did was question what takes place with Beta Testing because of the changes with 15.0. It also talked about how Diversity was not encouraged because people prefer some Champs over others. In actuality, there are many forms of Beta Testing. It all depends on what they are asked to give feedback on. The changes are a result of feedback from the community. Diversity is a response to the problem of having the same Champs in War all the time. The system is also geared towards balancing the gaps between Allies in Rating when making Matches. We've seen some since War started again, and that's because it takes time to rebalance. The shift in Points is to allow a more fair experience in gameplay, whether people agree with it or not. It means that effort is not wasted when trying to win, as opposed to trying yourself into a Loss. I have a feeling that it's also intended to curb the monopoly on Tiers that exists, but that will likely be shifted regardless with the Rating balance. The changes have just come. It's barely even implemented. The reactions started well before War was open again.
    I read the Post. There was very little constructive about it. I'm not the Mod who deleted it, but Non-Constructive is my guess.

you sound just like a mod lol funny how very few people (basically nobody) shares this outlook.... except for apparently you and anyone with "KABAM" in their title. Also you're always very quick to defend kabam

That's because I'm not reactive. In order to understand it, you have to be detached.
    ackrite26 wrote: »
    I'm not the Mod who deleted it

Slow down, your not even a 'Mod'

Didn't say I was. I said I'm not the Mod who deleted it. Would you feel better if I said person?
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Not theological either. There's a continuous injustice being ignored. Plain and simple
  • ackrite26 wrote: »

Or is he.....
  • ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    'one' would suffice.
    It was actually very constructive, pointing out how a corrupt company is taking advantage of its customers. People should be very wary of investing their time into this game. They do not care about you, only your money.
    Anonymous wrote: »
    It was actually very constructive, pointing out how a corrupt company is taking advantage of its customers. People should be very wary of investing their time into this game. They do not care about you, only your money.

That's not what constructive is.
    ackrite26 wrote: »

Or is he.....

No he is not. Implying someone works for Kabam is against TOS. Just because people have a perspective other than that against the company, does not mean they are working for them.

Constructive by definition means serving a useful purpose. By pointing these things out, and that he has experience beta testing, that was constructive.
  • Anonymous wrote: »

constructive: serving a useful purpose; tending to build up....

constructive: serving a useful purpose; tending to build up....

Correct. There was no purpose to that Thread other than to vent.
  • It pointed out flaws.... flaws in an update that they(kabam) released to us(its players)not only That, it also pointed out various bugs In the game that we've all been dealing with for months yet the continue to say things are working as intended. Evades and parries have been messed up since 12.0 was introduced. i don't know if you actually play this game or if you're just a forum warrior but when you find multiple posts pertaining to the same concerns getting deleted day after day eventually you're going to demand an answer as to a. Why the have yet to receive a valid answer to these questions and b.why every time a question like this is presented it gets deleted and swept under the rug. After it occurs so many times eventually you're going to come to the conclusion that someone(kabam) does not care about the state of their game or the community that plays it.