**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incredible 6* luck!

I got doom as my 2nd 6*! I’ve never actually used him before, so any tips on him?

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Dayum!

Check strategy & tips I posted something there earlier today. Also, YouTube is your friend.

Enjoy him OP.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats!
    A small guide about doom
    1. he can chain heavy onto a combo, similar to wasp
    2. sp1 steals power from opponent, and activates an aura of hazarath buff
    3. The aura of hazarath buff is a passive buff, so it can not be nullified. While the aura is active, light attacks steal power from the opponent, and special attacks give the opponent no power
    4. SP1 is unblockable, and sp2 is unblockable while aura is active
    5. sp3 grants a massive fury which can stack up to 2. This fury is linked to a 12 second aura of hazarath buff. When the aura expires, the fury is gone.
    6. Ideal rotation is MLLLLH. The first medium grants a shock debuff, which is turned into a passive stun when you start charging heavy
    7. Once you're at one bar of power, try to push the opponent to 3 bars if you can. The sp1 steals 2 bars of power if he/she is at sp3.
    8. After sp1, steal power until you can get to sp3. Try to launch this when the opponent is at around 2-3 bars of power.
    9. After you are done with sp3, mmllllh(sp3 gives a passive stun to opponent for 2 second). By then, you will be at a bar of power and you're opponent should be at 3 bars. Get closer to ur opponent and launch the sp1. You will get to an sp2.
    10. Once at sp2, you have a choice. If it is a shorter fight, launch it immediately. If its a longer fight, steal power until you are at sp3 so that you have double furies. Once at double furies, do the same as above(mmlllh, sp1). Then launch the sp2. Keep repeating this cycle until the opponent is dead
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/QuwLjCwrWH4
    Here's a short video. Sorry for the sloppy gameplay. Please don't watch my other videos
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Congrats man! Meanwhile I just pulled this...