**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should They Add Thanos Avengers Infinity War Playable Like Ultron

TheOrginalFigureTheOrginalFigure Posts: 4
edited September 2017 in General Discussion

Should They Add Thanos Avengers Infinity War Playable Like Ultron 44 votes

Yes
47%
Vdh2008BigPoppaCBONEVavasourDarkestDestroyerRexDeusRiise81AxeCopFireHeroBoltsyRavenrob_33Stretchnutsgodsquad891Barry_Allen007CryomacerThe_Doctor04TheOrginalFigureTheRealmKeeperTheLegend27TinoMiaJNuclearTheBlackOrder 21 votes
No
52%
DL864General__RossstakYellsomeMillybearKappaluzzoDanicb94Primmer79Dark_King888SpeedbumpF4k3_GaM3rNormanBJJ2nd_slingshotTheMageHunter1haunted_memoryPeterStreitUncle_Fatty_247Anonymous346Bumsy_BumKyoka 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Yes
    When the movie comes out.
  • Options
    Bumsy_BumBumsy_Bum Posts: 17
    edited September 2017
    No
    I think they should add raid bosses or something like that. Basically a massive regional version of AQ with MCU Thanos as the boss. I know their servers probably won't be able to handle it and there could be a lot of bugs with this, but I just don't think making a new Thanos playable is a good idea both in terms of doing justice to the power level of the character and respecting those who earned Thanos through beating LoL.

Or he could just be the boss for a massive event quest and have him not be playable. That's probably a better idea.
  • Options
    KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    No
    Keep Thanos exclusive. But I do hope they have one of a kind champ reward for hard obstacles, not cyclops, rhino, etc that is available at other 2* 3*.

Special champ in RoL, RTTL and LoL completion, like what we already have is Classic Ultron for LoL exploration.
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    No
    Not because u don't want him but because it won't be implemented, his sig ability reduces attack by A large percent. He is going to be MVP for act5 where attack power is right on top of the clouds.
  • Options
    Yes
    Bumsy_Bum wrote: »
    I think they should add raid bosses or something like that. Basically a massive regional version of AQ with MCU Thanos as the boss. I know their servers probably won't be able to handle it and there could be a lot of bugs with this, but I just don't think making a new Thanos playable is a good idea both in terms of doing justice to the power level of the character and respecting those who earned Thanos through beating LoL.

Or he could just be the boss for a massive event quest and have him not be playable. That's probably a better idea.

YASSSSS
  • Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    No
    Thanos is Thanos. He will be the end of the game boss for sure. Back as a 6 star boss at end of Act 6 with 3 power bars.
  • Options
    Yes
    Movie Thanos is coming...love it or not...and reportably he will be attainable