**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

abyss cap marvel compensations

Any idea when can we expect abyss cap marvel compensations?
Also anyone knows if kabam consider also the fact that some people fought cap 2 times (2 paths) before bug fix ? --> double compensations ?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I guess we don’t know until they say something, but I hope they give double to those who fought her twice like I have, and I hope they don’t give us lv1/2 revives since I have no content to do and they will just overflow
  • Options
    ShreddnesssShreddnesss Posts: 42
    any update #kabam ?
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I contacted Kabam and was told to expect a response on the forums. CMM took me 16 L1 revives on my first pass (poor, I know!). Would like to get those back seeing as a 2* can solo her now.
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike , can you please update us about this topic? Thanks for the attention.
  • Options
    one week since announcement, still no update #Kabam, could we get some update on this ?
  • Options
    ++
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

one week since announcement, still no update #Kabam, could we get some update on this ?

It'll come out soon probably, just be patient.
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Nah they dragging their feet. Shouldn’t be taking this long
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I hope they send units package instead of revives which might expire
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

Kabam rarely does anything fast unless it's absolutely necessary, like the intel compensation
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    They said compensation will come in the form of ‘consumables’... I took that to mean revives and potions, instead of units.
  • Options

Wiredawg1 said:

Kabam rarely does anything fast unless it's absolutely necessary, like the intel compensation
    And then wonder why end game players are getting annoyed with em
  • Options
    and not really sure what can take so long...announcement was made 26th of May...Now its 4th of June and still no words from kabam...not even sure why I'm so surprised...
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can we finally get some update on this ? I would like to do another path with the compensation
  • Options
    Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    She took around 2k units :( she was very painful and hard.
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Such a void? Not a single comment from Kabam. No date, no value, just nothing
  • Options
    andbarpar said:

Such a void? Not a single comment from Kabam. No date, no value, just nothing

exactly...how hard could it be #kabamed
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can we get a response? Seems ya guys are not caring about end game players....shouldn’t be taking this long to send out the comp
  • Options

Hey all,

Compensation for something like this isn't quick or easy. We have to look at how many Revives/Potions that users used before the fix went live vs. after, and how many players were affected because not everybody that fought her was affected.

Our goal is the End of Week.

But sure took u guys fast to do it on champion fight. I can answer u on how many revives after....it be a big fat ZERO...as she drops in less then 50 hits
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Another thing to think about... I used Void for the Cap Marvel fight after wasting a few revives on SymSupreme. Hopefully they consider the fact that some people may not have used mystic champs because she wasn't taking the appropriate amount of damage.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Also what about those who brought an alternate option for her who’s potentially worse for other fights on the path? On path 2 I used ms rather than sym because she’s better for cmm, but for Hyperion and the champion I used more revives than I would if she was fixed and I brought sym
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    More Importantly I brought all my revives at 40 units a pop, as needed them to clear her. I don’t need revives now, so want units returned as the revives will go in overflow and expire before I can use them.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Hopefully we can get Unit compensation instead of potion and revive compensation. I'm already maxed on revives and potions with no content currently.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I didn't even have Dex activated (by mistake) after removing it for the Dorm fight and I STILL solo'd the CMM fight with the bug fix... that is quite insane. While I didn't have as terrible time with the bugged CMM as I was able to find a decent tactic/solution after a few attempts but the difference is VERY noticeable and I have recorded and posted both fights for anyone's reference:

Bugged - 20+ minute fight
    15% Attack Boost (for first few attempts), 30% Health/Attack Boost, 7 L1 Revives, 1 L2 Revive, 25 L1 Health Pots, 21 L2 Health Pots
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-o49zGFW8&feature=youtu.be

Fixed - less than a 1 minute fight...
    No Dex, no boosts, no revives...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sh-DGTnu7o