**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Solo Event Crystals and Alphas!

Not trying to say this is a bug or anything, I just want to make sure. I haven't gotten an alpha from a greater solo crystal in probably like a year or something like that. It's basically non-existent for me. I just wanna know if any of you guys have gotten an alpha from one lately? Seems impossible for me.

Comments

• Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    I have opened more than can count, and only remember popping one, once.
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    My alliance was just discussing this. I have NEVER pulled an alpha from the GSC.They definitely need to raise the rates considering most higher players are stocked on t4cc and have no t1a to rank champs!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    They are a crystal pull result but rare. I've gotten a couple but could really use more alphas. Alphas are just one part of the game economy that feels like it hasn't kept up with the game direction.

Dr. Zola
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I got one last week. They're in there.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Good to know lol, guess my luck with those are terrible.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Wait you can pull alphas from that? I thought you just 4* arena boosts that overflow you item box and the occasional 3* awakening gem and the frequent Sig stones.
    Wait you can pull alphas from that? I thought you just 4* arena boosts that overflow you item box and the occasional 3* awakening gem and the frequent Sig stones.

That's what it felt like lmao
  • I seem to get them all the time mate? I literally at this moment have 28 in my stash alone
  • Wait you can pull alphas from that? I thought you just 4* arena boosts that overflow you item box and the occasional 3* awakening gem and the frequent Sig stones.

Mate, I am upvoting every comment you make just for your name, immense
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    I got one last week. They're in there.

I got one last week too, after 2 months opening crystals.
    I think the last time I got one was like 6 months ago or something like that lol
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I hit pretty much every solo event and I have gotten an alpha once. So they are just realllllly rare
  • Yeah the drop rate really needs to be increased. Ive gotten one or two since I started playing.
    @Flazinator lol yeah I think that's about the amount of alphas I've gotten from these crystals.
  • I get them loads, or arena boosts. Rather the sig stones if Im honest
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I think I have gotten 6 alphas from them till date
    Wow lol
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    On my main account I get a stupid amount of alphas from GS crystals. I stopped opening them because I had 22 in my storage. It's super weird because I'll get alphas from just about every crystal that offers them.

My second account is like the OP, I think I've gotten 1 from the GSC.