Options

Sunspot or Guilotine 2099

Need an attacker so which one is better n why? Sunspot or Guilotine 2099. Both 5* unduped.

Sunspot or Guilotine 2099 28 votes

Sunspot
53%
tbos42TerraRoOOtsHzoriMarvel2289AleorKill_GreyMiStaLovaThicco_ModeBawa69Lucifer1810Artoria77john_dixon26Andyball270Xguard77 15 votes
Guilotine 2099
46%
Spity68Hammerbro_64simolazxxgonzoxxAnthinhoInfinityheartFenicoPeaRatCaptainPollKing_Leo321MayisShenkThecbampikn1202 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    I personally prefer sunspot, but they're both very good
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Guilotine 2099
    Guillotine will help you in labrynth and act 6 as well.Not to mention those annoying biohazard and caltrops nodes.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099 is good for long fights, and you need to end with an sp3 every single time, otherwise bye bye damage.

Sunspot is a bit different, large benefit from the awakened ability, but still very good without it.

Depends on what you’re trying to do.
  • Options
    Ultimate_HadiUltimate_Hadi Posts: 27
    I need someone with raw damage that can end fights quickly. Sunspot seems week against stun n incinerate immunes. My preference is using them in war attack
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sunspot

Sunspot but i wouldn't bring him in for Attack as alot of the nodes he wont do much.

Gully 299 i wouldn't either. You need Domino(class Synergies)/CAPiw(class Synergies) Dr Doom. Corvus etc I've recently added Stealth Spidey to my attack team. As he has Raw Damage and can shut down Thing. He replaced my ever Reliable Hyperion.

All depends on your Roster + AW tier + what paths you normally take

Lol, you didn't end with "Dr. Luciano" this time 😂
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★
    Sunspot

Sunspot but i wouldn't bring him in for Attack as alot of the nodes he wont do much.

Gully 299 i wouldn't either. You need Domino(class Synergies)/CAPiw(class Synergies) Dr Doom. Corvus etc I've recently added Stealth Spidey to my attack team. As he has Raw Damage and can shut down Thing. He replaced my ever Reliable Hyperion.

All depends on your Roster + AW tier + what paths you normally take

Lol, you didn't end with "Dr. Luciano" this time 😂
    Shhhh. Dont bloat his ego more than he does himself
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Guilotine 2099
    I have both of them at r5... Personally I can't really find much of a use for Sunspot but Guillo is basically almost in every War Attack team for me and was without doubt one of the top 3 champions which helped me clear Act 6 100%