**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skirmish Rewards AW

1234568»

Comments

• DanuztDanuzt Posts: 5
    So guys.. for the ones who haven't gone through the fix it, should we claim the reward first and wait for Kabam to fix the gold balance? Or should we not claim that waiting for the fix?
    E.g. I haven't claimed the reward yet, and have an original balance of over 7Mil. gold. Now I'm concerned if I'm not claiming I might lose my gold. Any suggestions? Or is there anyway to PM a moderator to ask for clear guidance?
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    @Kabam Miike pretty sure I lost around 200k instead of gaining 200k as your example said. I woke up this morning to 5.7 million gold and was pretty sure I had 5.9 million gold before claiming the huuuge amount of gold from aw rewards. I didn't donate any gold to my treasury. I didn't use any gold for rank ups or anything else. I can not confirm this until Monday as I wrote my gold down at the office. I will check then and if so, submit a ticket, but just wanted to have you all double check your bug fix. Thanks.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Hey All,

Yes, this is definitely a bug. We're looking into this right now. Sorry for the confusion that this is causing, and I will update you all when I have more information to share.

Translation:
    This is a known bug, and we know that it benefits the players instead of crippling them, so we assure you we will dedicate all our resources and efforts into correcting/reversing it at lightning speed. All other priorities rescinded.
    As far as all the other "issues" you players have mentioned repeatedly.....
    We're working on it.
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Hey All,

Yes, this is definitely a bug. We're looking into this right now. Sorry for the confusion that this is causing, and I will update you all when I have more information to share.

Translation:
    This is a known bug, and we know that it benefits the players instead of crippling them, so we assure you we will dedicate all our resources and efforts into correcting/reversing it at lightning speed. All other priorities rescinded.
    As far as all the other "issues" you players have mentioned repeatedly.....
    We're working on it.

In all fairness, it did hurt some players. Lots of users couldn't do arena.

But still, I see your point. Free gold was fixed 30x faster than double-evade, and I'd say AQ is far more important than arena in terms of rewards.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    How long is this going to take to fix ?

Um, it is fixed. Isn't it? It is for me.
    edited September 2017
    Phantom wrote: »

I have 4 billion on both my accounts, so I think they're still getting to everyone just very slowly

I have 4 billion on both my accounts, so I think they're still getting to everyone just very slowly

Well, things normally don't go too fast over there.

I ve claimed the skirmish rewards today around 2 PM local time.. Now it's 12 AM and issue still not fixed
    edited September 2017

Lol yea I know, and sometimes they don't go at all, especially the bug fixing aspect since there are some really old bugs that haven't been fixed yet.

...especially the bug fixing.

You're not allowed to say that.
  • BrianGrantBrianGrant Posts: 167
    I could not participate in the Alpha arena or either of the Sunday arenas. I'm also stuck without parry/dexterity for the remainder of AQ since I cant put a point into Limber. Please fix asap.
  • BrianGrantBrianGrant Posts: 167
    BrianGrant wrote: »
    I could not participate in the Alpha arena or either of the Sunday arenas. I'm also stuck without parry/dexterity for the remainder of AQ since I cant put a point into Limber. Please fix asap.

Correction, the Sunday arenas work fine, it was just the Alpha arena that I could not play.
  • 3rd day and i have no offensive masteries due to this gold glitch. Pls help to fix it asap. Cant even buy a basic mastery...
  • Hi hope you guys could fix the gold. I want to rank up my champs. And claim some gold. I did upgrade my champs. Some of my allies gold has been fixed. And hoping to have mine fixed soon. Thank you.
  • genibus81genibus81 Posts: 16
    Still have 9 quadrillion gold and can't afford to setup my masteries. Please get this fixed.. @Kabam Miike you said it would be fixed by 9/9. At the very least remove gold requirement from masteries and arena til it's fixed.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    weird thing is .. i can see the 2.4 billion reward in my phone(samsung galaxy) but i cant see it in my tablet ( asus) !
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Out of curiosity...Have they sent out an in game message to all users yet on this. This is where they are communicating with the user base and still don't know wth is going on, imagine the users that don't use the forums or other sources and just play the game.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Out of curiosity...Have they sent out an in game message to all users yet on this. This is where they are communicating with the user base and still don't know wth is going on, imagine the users that don't use the forums or other sources and just play the game.
    I never seen one
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    I never seen one

That is pathetic.
    No, because they've never sent one. And now they've left us hanging. I've raised a ticket for 19 hours already, absolutely no reply. I wanted to grind for the archangel tonight, but that's impossible now... one champ i would have taken for sure lost now..
    @Kabam Miike the **** is hiting the fan, mate. React a bit.
    edited September 2017
    Sigh and it's still not fixed for me and many other people. What's going on with this and why the hell are you adding gold to unit offers when this is still going on.

Any eta on fix cause I still have 4 billion gold on my each of my accounts, when it was supposed to be fixed days ago
  • JgbdJgbd Posts: 1
    I did groot arena. Havent gotten my rewards yet