**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you still have your bogus skirmish gold?

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Because I do. All 9 quadrillion of it.

Do you still have your bogus skirmish gold? 30 votes

Yes
73%
CoatHang3rGamerDrakon56Darkstar4387StefffSaiyanDrenlinzinkuGoodfellaBugsyFormingPassmeabeerStar_Lord_TheMageHunterMirk_varThereticCoBfan1987ZiprianoJuggerneyksReeDonyb 22 votes
No
26%
MasterSmokeWorld EatermostlyharmlessnMillybearMasterTroller42AlCapone2727Jim0172SgtAnime1 8 votes

Comments

• MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    gecphk23macn.png

:s
  • Yes
    WHEN you're gonna fix this issue Kabam?!?!
  • ZiprianoZipriano Posts: 9
    Yes
    Is this issue going to be fixed anytime soon? I've been sitting on this crazy gold all weekend and now Arcangel's arena is going to start and the issue still there.
  • Yes
    Zipriano wrote: »
    Is this issue going to be fixed anytime soon? I've been sitting on this crazy gold all weekend and now Arcangel's arena is going to start and the issue still there.

Me too. Lost this arena because them!
  • Yes
    Post by Kabam Mike on the 8th said "The first step of this, which is removing the extra gold from player balances will be completed by tomorrow."
    Tomorrow would have been the 9th, here it is the 11th and some of us still have the gold issue, SMH.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Yes
    Can't do new AA arena now because of this stupid issue.
  • Yes
    To add insult to injury, they've added bonus gold to the unit packs, LMAO
  • Drakon56Drakon56 Posts: 32
    Yes
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »
    Can't do new AA arena now because of this stupid issue.

same here! I'm locked out because of this freaking thing.
  • Yes
    Give us a 4* Archangel, and we (all the players with issues becuase gold) and we are DONE!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Yes
    Yes on both accounts of mine, the aq is ending so we get those rewards soon, they added gold to unit offers among other things.

And we can't buy them or do very much because of said glitch which also created a ton of other bugs that they still haven't fixed yet.

They were supposed to have this gold situation fixed on Saturday but they still haven't done so and have said squat about it in days and it makes me wonder where there priorities are.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I don't know if their employees work weekends or not. I usually don't. But since this issue occurred Friday I really figured it would be resolved at some point today. This has been going on a wee bit too long.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Yes
    What compensation will be given to those who started the Alpha arena but couldn't finish due to your bug?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. We're still in the process of removing all of the Gold from everyone, but rest assured it will all be taken care of. Thanks so much for your patience while we work to finish ironing this out.
This discussion has been closed.