**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

T3cc Daily Quest

RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
When are we gonna get a full t3 Class Catalyst from exploring those daily event quests?

Comments

• FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    The short answer is probably never. Make sure you are doing the daily solo events. Those provide for T3CC crystals and are a better method of getting those catalysts.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I do those solo events because i grind arena constantly which makes it easy to get all the milestones, but those t3 frags don't cut it. We need 3 t3cc to rank up a four star from rank2-4 and i hv to wait weeks before i can bring some of my champs up because i keep getting the t3's that i dont need. I actually thought those daily quests where there to solve that issue.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    The longer answer is, I believe we used to. I remember getting 2-3 T3CC if we ran it both sides. And 2-3 T2CC if we completed, and sometimes 4-5 T1CC if we completed that quest. Now, it is much dryer and harder. I run the Sunday quest every week just to build up fragments.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    You guys keep forgetting the main element in our source of t3cc

The drop rates have always been same in proving grounds

But thats not the point here, why do you think before nobody used to complain about the lack of t2 and t3 class catalysts
    The answer is map 1 and map 2 crystals from milestone rewards in AQ. They gave us bulks of class catalysts along with pots and revives which made us ignorant about them and their importance and forgot why they were so useful. Now when we are facing this scarcity and why is that its because we dont get them anymore unless we drop down to beginner brackets or do map 1 or 2 (which still makes us fall down in brackets)
    edited September 2017
    You guys keep forgetting the main element in our source of t3cc

The drop rates have always been same in proving grounds

But thats not the point here, why do you think before nobody used to complain about the lack of t2 and t3 class catalysts
    The answer is map 1 and map 2 crystals from milestone rewards in AQ. They gave us bulks of class catalysts along with pots and revives which made us ignorant about them and their importance and forgot why they were so useful. Now when we are facing this scarcity and why is that its because we dont get them anymore unless we drop down to beginner brackets or do map 1 or 2 (which still makes us fall down in brackets)

Well, since kabscam took out those crystals from AQ, why dont they at least award a full t3 from those event quests, or at least add them to the glory store. Then again, we can all buy two of those t3cc for 400 units when that deal pops up, because one t3cc should cost 200 units.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Kabam if you're not going to return to the previous rewards at least give us more shards from exploration and chests. It's impossible to get a ful t3cc with 200 shards from the chest and 300 from exploration.
  • T3cc are pretty easy to get, and there are loads of different ways to get them, been playing since the game launched and never had trouble getting them. Its tier four class catalysts I need, much harder to obtain. If you need t3cc try hammering alliance war map 1, lower level summoners in my alliance get loads from it
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    T3cc are pretty easy to get, and there are loads of different ways to get them, been playing since the game launched and never had trouble getting them. Its tier four class catalysts I need, much harder to obtain. If you need t3cc try hammering alliance war map 1, lower level summoners in my alliance get loads from it

Umm... no.
    To rank a 5* from 1 to 2 you need 5 t3ccs, a 4* from 3 to 4 3 t3ccs. Lets say you have several 5*s and 4*s sitting around of the same class, you're waiting on at least 8. Considering that grinding daily and sunday may get you at best 3 t3ccs, that's a whole lot of waiting. Also, guys aren't going to waste aq points running a map 1 and dropping tiers just to get t3ccs.
  • Well ive never had an issue getting t3cc, get at least one every day. And you could always just replay daily cc quest if you dont get a full catalyst after clearing 100%. Literally my entire alliance get at least five a week and we're not a high level
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Well ive never had an issue getting t3cc, get at least one every day. And you could always just replay daily cc quest if you dont get a full catalyst after clearing 100%. Literally my entire alliance get at least five a week and we're not a high level

to be sure we know what you're talking about - t3 class (mystic, science, tech, etc) catalysts - 5 needed for 5 star champ, 3 needed for 4 star champ, and if you're sitting on 3 5 star champs at level 1 and 6 4 star champs at level 3 that adds up to 33 cats, and for rank up rewards you're probably blowing those t3ccs on your dozens of 3 stars - those are the numbers of cats we're talking about - literally dozens and dozens. 5(?) a week is a stretch, and doesn't cut it..
    Well ive never had an issue getting t3cc, get at least one every day. And you could always just replay daily cc quest if you dont get a full catalyst after clearing 100%. Literally my entire alliance get at least five a week and we're not a high level

to be sure we know what you're talking about - t3 class (mystic, science, tech, etc) catalysts - 5 needed for 5 star champ, 3 needed for 4 star champ, and if you're sitting on 3 5 star champs at level 1 and 6 4 star champs at level 3 that adds up to 33 cats, and for rank up rewards you're probably blowing those t3ccs on your dozens of 3 stars - those are the numbers of cats we're talking about - literally dozens and dozens. 5(?) a week is a stretch, and doesn't cut it..

He runs the lower maps so he has loads of them, he doesn't understand what it's like for guys that don't run those maps.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I used to have loads of them too...now I'm running short as well. I have tons and tons of t3cc frag crystals unopened though and still a few t3cc crystals unopened bc I'm still maxed in two categories.

I haven't paid attention to drop rates in t3cc tbh bc I get so many through frag crystals from doing daily events. I know I used to get at least one fully formed a week from those class daily events though (or at least I thought I did).

And anyone who says they are short on t4ccs is not running high maps in aq. I used to always be short. Now I'm always short on t4bs