**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Becomes Horrible Now.

Alliance war after the update become impossible for us to play...with these type stupid nodes & buffs & opponent is using champs that are already very terrible opponents in game.. Alliance war is impossible for us to play with even war tier not much. Kabam you need to fix these type of nodes in war...I seriously don't like the war update...can't you give us update to make our life easy instead of making more awkward.

Comments

• Options
    Alex_mk2Alex_mk2 Posts: 47
    My alliance took down an imiw on the same node within three tries
  • Options
    Smorganism_2Smorganism_2 Posts: 52
    Agree with the OP, this node is rubbish.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    If they changed it to mix master it’d be ok. The fact that consecutive blocked hits activate Falter just makes it particularly annoying. I think consecutive dexes do too.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    MasterGG said:

Alliance war after the update become impossible for us to play...with these type stupid nodes & buffs & opponent is using champs that are already very terrible opponents in game.. Alliance war is impossible for us to play with even war tier not much. Kabam you need to fix these type of nodes in war...I seriously don't like the war update...can't you give us update to make our life easy instead of making more awkward.

This node stinks. We ran into Ebony Maw there.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    just now? it was always horrible
  • Options
    WaszumdeibelWaszumdeibel Posts: 26
    Totally agree.
    This new Map makes Almost everyone wanna quit playing AWs.
    Absolutely not tested before release
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    We place domino on that node. In the last war, she picked up 22 kills and the other alliance gave up.

In the current war, she picked up another 24 kills. At least the other alliance got her down this time though!!!

• Options
    Smorganism_2Smorganism_2 Posts: 52

Totally agree.
    This new Map makes Almost everyone wanna quit playing AWs.
    Absolutely not tested before release

Yes, we are Plat4 and a bunch of my guys are already talking about quitting the game if this is how Kabam “improve” wars.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    That node combination is actually ridiculous, and it's not even accounting for defense tactics and problem champs. We had plat 4 opponents locked behind section 1 in 2bgs because they were wiped by Domino.
    If this node combo were to be put on a path in act 6 with defense champs it would be one of the hardest paths.
    It doesn't belong in war.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Sometimes we doubt you guys play the game properly, please try running an alliance when you drop bs like this. People telling people to stop dying, people getting stressed out over a few shards, people leaving the alliance, people retiring, two sarcastic thumbs up from me
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    100% agree. Cant get "buffed rewards" without more rediculous nodes to deal with.
  • Options
    Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    MasterGG said:

If you can't quake and shake you are doomed in AW haha
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Roman4544 said:

MasterGG said:

If you can't quake and shake you are doomed in AW haha
    Now unless I’m forgetting something, quake can’t evade imiw.
    Not to mention the stubborn tactic being added.
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    Alex_mk2 said:

My alliance took down an imiw on the same node within three tries

Show us the video. Dont be stingy bro.
  • Options
    akki_champ1akki_champ1 Posts: 21
    edited June 2020
    Aayush19 said:

Have you never explored uncollected eq? These nodes exist.. Though bad, but exist. In incursion too..

Where did you see Tunnel Vision in Act 5... i dont even remember seeing them in uncollected monthly event....
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    At least you can parry tunnel vision Mysterio in 6.3.5. This node is a joke. Most of these new nodes are ridiculous. Kabam's roadmap is comical in its disparity with the end result. Seeing Kabam even attempt this map is a really, really bad sign for AW moving forward.