**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency Maintenance [06/29]

Comments

• MrFerhatMrFerhat Posts: 43
    the game has crashed again, it just started to be frustrating now, we want compensation rewards
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I'm still waiting on that one person to cry compensation
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I mean... Am I the only one who finds it amusing?
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Cant wait for the game to go down again later today XD
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Really messed up the way movement goes for folks in AQ. Especially those in the Asian/UK timezones.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Think of the positive side if this isnt some sort of bug it could be adding something and if it is a bug be grateful that they are fixing it instead of leaving the community complains about a bug not being fixed so they put up a maintenance to fix it and the community complains about the maintenance
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    This is becoming a bunch of B.S., I’m trying to reach level 60 and y’all can’t keep your game up!
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    This keeps happening at the worst times. It would be nice if it didn't happen at the end of every single AQ. Replace the hamposter?
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

ch4rn said:

LMFAO you cannot write this!!! They haven't even given a response to yesterdays outage, I guess we'll wait until next week to hear about todays outage

What about tomorrow's outage? 🤔
    Tomorrow’s outage is scheduled duh...
    Nah im talking about the unscheduled mid day outage before the late night scheduled outage, followed by the unscheduled breakfast outage Wednesday
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    We promise that 0.1% of the independence day proceeds will go to server upgrades...
  • N3koN3ko Posts: 43

We're looking into it!

Again maintenance just in the middle of AQ fight and my alliance mates in the middle of AW fight.

We hope you give some compensation 'cause we'll not spend resources because of this.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    They closed yesterday's thread since they had to make a new one today lol.
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 60
    two days in a row and still no feedback from yesterday
  • MrFerhatMrFerhat Posts: 43
    the game has crashed again, it just started to be frustrating now, we want compensation rewards
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    This has been a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad month for Kabam...
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Kbugii said:

Let’s go for 3. Can someone start a post “emergency maintenance” for tomorrow 6/30?

And another one for the day after tomorrow
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    If game is down... how can I still be auto questing? Been questing for the last 20+ minutes but ally mates saying they got booted and see the emergency maintenance notification..
This discussion has been closed.