**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Units, units and more units

TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
What’s the most you’ve ever had at one time? Whether you grinded for them or whaled out for them. Just curious. Post screenshots if you want. Oh, don’t include any you got from 3rd party sites...those aren’t legal.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I want to say 2.9k? don't remember
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I had 1000 that I saved for deep wounds, then the exclusive 2* crystals came out and I spent them. I have no regrets because although they don't exactly help me I like building my 2*s. I'm still on 2/5 so a loooong way to go, I have no self control. I get most of mine from arena and sometimes get the sigil or card.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I don’t even have the self control to hang on to that many chips; nice!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

F2P here - just got over 15k last night and have 4.5mil BC ready on top of that. I’m ready for the 4th deals! 😎

Wish I’m culd mangers my goal like u. I’m sure u grind a lot to but even then it really impresses me how some can managed gold like that
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I've never had more than 400. I have terrible patience
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74

F2P here - just got over 15k last night and have 4.5mil BC ready on top of that. I’m ready for the 4th deals! 😎

Dang homie....can I get a loan? @LilMaddogHT I'll ya back on pay day.....I promise.....
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★

Dang homie....can I get a loan? @LilMaddogHT I'll ya back on pay day.....I promise.....

Sorry bro but all my units are accounted for 😅
    Gamer said:

Wish I’m culd mangers my goal like u. I’m sure u grind a lot to but even then it really impresses me how some can managed gold like that

While I don’t run WP mastery, my personal Will Power is maxed out at 3/3 😏. I just try rank up / level up during the Level Up solo to the unit milestone. Most of my 3*/4* champs don’t see the light of day because they have little use so that helps manage all the resources.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lol, around 1000. I have no self-control when it comes to exploring things fast which means I spend on energy refills no matter how much I want Despair, Deep Wounds and Assassin's.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Lol, around 1000. I have no self-control when it comes to exploring things fast which means I spend on energy refills no matter how much I want Despair, Deep Wounds and Assassin's.

I was exactly like that until I pulled corvus and needed 7k units for suicides.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I can't tell how many I have got. Caus ei am continuously building my mastery setup opening Suicides,willpower,despair,deep wounds and many more masteries so it's hard to say how much I had.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    2.3k right now.. Previous highest was barely 1200 from what I remember
    Qfury said:

Etjama said:

I was exactly like that until I pulled corvus and needed 7k units for suicides.
    I've got an awakened Corvus at R5. Problem is that all of my other champs are far from suicide friendly. I.e, Stealthy, Spider-Gwen, Blade, Archangel, Quake and unawakened Magik. You think it's still worth it?
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Aren’t the 4th deals only on unit packs? Meaning you can’t buy anything with units themselves
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

About 500. The self control just isn't there for me.

That’s some good willpower. Mine goes to 0 as soon as I hit 300 😂
    Thebgj said:

Aren’t the 4th deals only on unit packs? Meaning you can’t buy anything with units themselves

If it's like last year, there'll also be a 1000 unit deal, a 5000 unit deal and a choice between 2 different 10,000 unit deals.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Mine is 1.500 unit. Same with "no self control group"
    Im always tempted to buy either cav crystal or energy
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

I think it was around 32k or something, as a F2P player

Mad respect bro, mine is around 11k, which I used on suicides and deep wounds.