**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5 rewards

I think what most of us are expecting from 5.4 is the rewards to be able to rank up 1 or 2 champions to rank 5 as a 5 star.
They might give out:
4 t5b
12 t2 alphas etc.

But here is an even better idea. We have seen the introduction to rank up gems. 4* rank 4-5, and 5* from rank 2-3. How cool would it be to see you got a crystal which gave you a random class of which could go from rank 4-5. Cant wait to pull another science :joy:

Let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Would love the 4-5 gem, good idea
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    For completion? Sure. For Act Exploration, absolutely not. Give us the straight-up resources to rank a champ or champs of our choosing, not those of RNG, or make it Generic (not a crystal).
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    If I see Act 5 rewards don't give a 5* GENERIC awakening gem and enough resources to rank 2 5* to R5, I will officially quit.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    If I see Act 5 rewards don't give a 5* GENERIC awakening gem and enough resources to rank 2 5* to R5, I will officially quit.

Only other content that gives out generic 5* gems is LoL explo, so i doubt it cus 5.4 will likely not be on that level of difficulty
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I would ecstatic about a 4-5 GENERIC gem. If it's a crystal then I will stop playing unless it's the type I want.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Only other content that gives out generic 5* gems is LoL explo, so i doubt it cus 5.4 will likely not be on that level of difficulty

LoL also came out quite a while ago. It's just the natural progression of the game. I might agree if 6* weren't announced, but this is a challenging act, and it's Act 5 exploration rewards. Act 4 rewards gave a generic awakening gem, too, so I do not think it is the most outlandish thing to offer a 5* generic awakening gem for a total Act 5 exploration reward. All 3 chapters in this act have been a bit challenging, granted not overwhelming like LoL, but the rewards should reflect that and help foster some progression.