**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No 7 or 22 hr solo. This broken, too?

Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

Comments

• ASH_KetchyASH_Ketchy Posts: 7
    Space_goo said:

I am having the same problem.
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    Great. Cannot submit more than 1 support ticket at a time
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Didn't they say a while back that they were getting rid of those solo events? I don't think they specified a date though..
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85

Didn't they say a while back that they were getting rid of those solo events? I don't think they specified a date though..

They would announce tho, clearly a bug here
    Space_goo said:

Same here, no new solo events yet...
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Same... missing that 22hr & 7hr solo 😢
  • Yeah, I was just wondering about this myself. Looks like it's across the board then.
    edited July 2020
    Roman4544 said:

You sure about that? It's been like this for about 2 hours.. and there has been no response from anyone at Kabam.. There have been instances in the past where changes went live before they were able to inform the player base..
    I hope this works as expected

• Roman4544 said:

You sure about that? It's been like this for about 2 hours.. and there has been no response from anyone at Kabam.. There have been instances in the past where changes went live before they were able to inform the player base..
    As far as I was aware, they have plans to update them as per the Champion Dev Diary. So I kind of doubt they just removed them without warning when they were just talking about updating them to be progression tier based (stated in the sig stones section).

Roman4544 said:

As far as I was aware, they have plans to update them as per the Champion Dev Diary. So I kind of doubt they just removed them without warning when they were just talking about updating them to be progression tier based (stated in the sig stones section).
    Prior to the dev diary they had said they intended to remove them they also said that they were doing something with masteries, but it seems that's not the case, so who knows what they will/won't do after they've said it..

Also, not sure if you were aware of the change to timing out in a fight a couple weeks back.. that was a change that went live before they announced it.. so it wouldn't be extraordinary for this to be the case again.. I hope I'm wrong.. I do like the units and rev for the 22h solo event..
    edited July 2020
    Space_goo said:

I hope this works as expected

That's fine.. you can ignore if you want. That doesn't change the fact that the 7h and 22h solo events are currently not active. Also, that doesn't change the fact that they had previously stated they intended to remove or rework them.. so it's possible in the process of doing that, they have just been removed from the rotation, accidentally or purposely.. the end result is still the same.. which I would assume is the reason you made this thread to begin with..

Just so I understand though.. you want to complain about something.. then when given an explanation which you don't like.. you want to ignore it? Ok that makes sense.. again.. i could totally be wrong.. i'm just going off of previous statements made by Kabam employees..
  • PicklechipsPicklechips Posts: 45
    It’s the second time this week it’s happened. It did it with the 7hr solo event yesterday too.
  • ObiDonObiDon Posts: 27
    I’m surprised Kabam hasn’t responded to this yet. They’re usually updating us by now.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Right when it was gonna be a level up event
    ObiDon said:

I’m surprised Kabam hasn’t responded to this yet. They’re usually updating us by now.

True
  • It's now live

I like how the timers are 3 hr short. someone pooched it. compensation :)