**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master Mode Hood.

Guys HELP!
Currently stuck on the master mode Hood in the third chapter, with bane & regen.
i CAN'T KILL IT! Wasted about a dozen reviews now! Hood is back at max health!!!

My Team
4/40 Ghost-rider
4/40 Wolverine
4/40 Moon Knight
4/40 Captain America WWII
3/30 Guillotine

Comments

• Options
    No worries. Manged to get him in the end....
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    anyone with heal block and stun will do. You could try a crit team. My mvp actually was elektra. but note i got luck early on with some crits and then her signature ability kicked in and that was that. I had him down in 15 hits. the other 5 times i fought him i wasn't so lucky. also, bait his sp1. you do not want to get him on his sp2. you're done after that because of bane. you won't have a chance to transfer it back.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Bring champs who can deal a lot of damage very quickly, such as SL, RR and Hulk.

You can also bring champs that can somehow negate his regen somewhat frequently, even if temporary. Champs like Guillotine, SW and Dormammu could work.

But the best champs to bring are the champs who stun frequently, since he does take 200% more damage while he is stunned. Champs like Thor, Ronan, Captain America, Hulk and many others will do excellent against Hood.

Perhaps the absolute best champion is Hulk, because at low health, he can do tremendous amounts of damage when duped. Not to mention he can stun with his specials, and to top it all off, he has a nice class advantage to boost his attack.

With that, I wish you luck!
  • Options
    Seatin used a 3* spidergwen, @ 30 hits-

https://youtu.be/kX1WwVCI8tw
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★

That's pretty impressive! While my champion suggestions do make the fight easier, it is comfortable knowing that any champion can defeat Hood as long as you keep hitting him while parrying (and of course, passing bane at the right times).
  • Options
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Bring champs who can deal a lot of damage very quickly, such as SL, RR and Hulk.

You can also bring champs that can somehow negate his regen somewhat frequently, even if temporary. Champs like Guillotine, SW and Dormammu could work.

But the best champs to bring are the champs who stun frequently, since he does take 200% more damage while he is stunned. Champs like Thor, Ronan, Captain America, Hulk and many others will do excellent against Hood.

Perhaps the absolute best champion is Hulk, because at low health, he can do tremendous amounts of damage when duped. Not to mention he can stun with his specials, and to top it all off, he has a nice class advantage to boost his attack.

With that, I wish you luck!

Thanks :) Sadly though I have no SL,SW nor Dormammu. My Hulk is unduped and at 2/20. Thor unduped at 3/30.
  • Options

https://youtu.be/kX1WwVCI8tw

Holy cow! That's amazing!

Apparently I'm just a mediocre player
  • Options
    Sadly I didn't have any champion that could stun frequently. Should try bringing my thor up and play him.

I ended up playing with Guillotine, using her heal reversal, and just waiting till he died... Stopped using GR, cuz his fate seal wasn't very effective in keeping the regen low.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    cjs8000 wrote: »
    Sadly I didn't have any champion that could stun frequently. Should try bringing my thor up and play him.

I ended up playing with Guillotine, using her heal reversal, and just waiting till he died... Stopped using GR, cuz his fate seal wasn't very effective in keeping the regen low.

GR worked for me pretty well. I also used YJ and Hood himself on other runs.
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Well get used to bane, you gonna hate your life when u have to deal with it on 5.2.5 5.2.6 and 5.3.1..
  • Options
    King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    So I think the Bane was the easy part, I have played him a couple of times now. I used Loki once to steal the heal, it becomes timed for like 5 or 6 seconds you enjoy the healing. The other time I used Magik, sp1 will nullify the heal for like 5 seconds as well.

Keeping them stunned is what did them in. Loki's curse was dealing like 600 damage a second and I was getting healed. Just try to combo like crazy when Hood is stunned.