**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Champion - Morningstar [Merged Threads]

JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
With MCOC announcing that they will be at NYCC they also announced that they are giving away a new 5* champion named Morningstar

My question is will this new champion be exclusively to NYCC as only a 5* or will he be made available in-game to everyone as a 3*, 4* and 5* with a crystal and arena for him?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Is confirmed to be Morningstar, on kabam page they have info on nyc-cc where they will hold a tournment where you can win 5* Morningstar .

Also blade seems to be confirmed as well.

jjswm3oz2ov3.jpg

9hocgp6qughp.jpg

Second image is the prize for the tournment
  • Exciting. Some great mystics have been coming out lately.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Wow. Nice!
  • @Bungy84 That's the only thing making me pretty sad. I wish they could do like an online thing where you ring up someone at NYCC comic con, a setup booth and you get put in line for a chance to become the daily champion or something along those lines, all done online for foreigners.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Bungy84 wrote: »
    Why does the US get all these things and everyone else in the world gets screwed

Brazil comic con got a road map a few years back when my got (at least from what I remember )and us only had a few give a ways for people that went this is the first time I've seen solid rewards for nycc
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    If Morningstar is a Guillotine villain, is it possible he could be Science?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    If Morningstar is a Guillotine villain, is it possible he could be Science?

Nah mutant lol
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    What?? ?????
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    What? Since when did Kabam announce such a thing? Any pics or links?
  • What¿
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Probably October champ. It will be playable and have arenas like any other champion eventually
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Hah the prizes are crazy for daily champion

A 5* morning star
    A t2 alpha
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    edited September 2017
    The link for this announcement can be found at https://playcontestofchampions.com/new-york-comic-con-2017/ like DalBot said. Also he can be seen in the background of the image in the same link
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    *She

You just destroyed my mind
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Be nice if there is a way to get in on that playing the regular game. Can't all make it to comic con right?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    *She

You just destroyed my mind

I know nothing of the character and had to google it. Morning star was clearly a man, but than I came across another Morning Star in the marvel universe, which was a female
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Please kabam. Blade is a Skill champ (or half skill half mystic). Don't make him tech.

no blade will be science..because blade has cooling glasses..cooling glasses are based on science..therefore blade will be science
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Be nice if there is a way to get in on that playing the regular game. Can't all make it to comic con right?

You can always quit your day job and make plans to attend it. But then with no money you couldn't buy Kabam's weekly special offers. I'm anxiously awaiting next week's offer. I hope it is the tier 2 class catalyst offer. Been banking up my paycheck for it.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Morningstar is actually Spiderman Mystic in disguise :lol:
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    I don't have the link, sorry, but there was an interview with an MCOC dev where they were talking about the next champion being developed, and that it was an original character (like Guillotine & Civil Warrior), a villain, and a nemesis to Guillotine.

Morningstar also fits neatly in that graphic of the First 120 Champions, in the slot after Mordo and before Nightcrawler. Her image has also been shown with Blade next to her, so that essentially confirms Blade as well. Likely the October champions, and both are "likely" to be Mystic, though one could argue Skill for Blade, and since Kabam is making up Morningstar from scratch, she really could go anywhere.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    FPC3 wrote: »
    I don't have the link, sorry, but there was an interview with an MCOC dev where they were talking about the next champion being developed, and that it was an original character (like Guillotine & Civil Warrior), a villain, and a nemesis to Guillotine.

Morningstar also fits neatly in that graphic of the First 120 Champions, in the slot after Mordo and before Nightcrawler. Her image has also been shown with Blade next to her, so that essentially confirms Blade as well. Likely the October champions, and both are "likely" to be Mystic, though one could argue Skill for Blade, and since Kabam is making up Morningstar from scratch, she really could go anywhere.
    So Morningstar is gonna be a made up character? I've found 2 characters in Marvel of the same name. I think Im very confused lol
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Please kabam. Blade is a Skill champ (or half skill half mystic). Don't make him tech.

I may say he will be a mutant. But probably mystic.