Options

Thanks for the T4bc offer today

This was a good affordable sale, would love some more stuff like this :)

Comments

• Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Is it just the one for 500 or does a second offer follow it?
  • Options
    I had to pass on this one. Trying to save for Classic V or another T4CC deal.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yep, it was nice. But, did anyone else notice it came the day after the solo level up event?

Bought it, now sitting on it waiting on the next event. :P
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yes. Good deal. Thank you kabam
  • Options
    Yeah I copped the deal, I was hesitant at first. I haven't seen a good deal like this in a while, I forgot what one looked like! :D Took Ultron to R4
  • Options
    A very good deal, tommorrow I constructively suggest a similar deal, only with a t4cc, for that you would receive the princely sum of 750 units.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I'm passing on it. T4b are too easy to get with glory.
  • Options
    Yea i like the deal even though i didnt buy it due to having a handful for now already. I would love to see this come out with affordable t4cc as well. Maybe 1 full (you pick your own class?) and 10-20 fragment t4cc crystals as well for 750-1000 units would be nice every now and again
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    A very good deal, tommorrow I constructively suggest a similar deal, only with a t4cc, for that you would receive the princely sum of 750 units.
    Would like this kind of deal, but very doubtful they will offer t4cc for so low a price in the near future. And if they do, I would be totally mad if they did that since I bought the last t4cc deal to get 3 t4cc crystals for 6000 units....
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    It's a good one, I must say.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Decent offer if you have spare units, I prefer to buy them with Glory. But I also think that they offered the 2 for 20$ not to long ago. So it's not the best but it's decent. Would love to see some more shards/units sales. Those are the offers I prefer myself.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    They need you to get these to rank up all those Kamala Khans and Spider Gwens for AW.
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    DalBot wrote: »
    They need you to get these to rank up all those Kamala Khans and Spider Gwens for AW.

Ha ha!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,706 ★★★★★
    500 units for one T4B?

I think I'll pass.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    Kudos for a decent deal for once.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,812 ★★★★★
    Looks like it's one with lowest units cost. <3