**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI locking players out of using specials.

This is one of many bugs related to the "AI doing things we can't" issue in many people's other posts.

Whenever the AI is about to use it's special ability, up to a whole second before the special attack even begins animating, hitting the special attack button does nothing. Then the AI instantly goes into theirs after said second.

It's also been known to happen while you perform certain combo's, while the opponent is still getting up after being knocked down and in many other situations.

If I hit my special attack it should go off immediately unless I'm stunned, locked in an enemies combo or their special is currently being performed.

You did correct the issue where stunned champions could perform special attacks so thank you for that however these other issues need to be addressed.

Comments

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    AI is supposed to be stronger and more difficult than normal players.

It's always been that way for video games. Are u gonna complain avout AI having over a million health when our champions don't as well?
  • AI is supposed to be stronger and more difficult than normal players.

It's always been that way for video games. Are u gonna complain avout AI having over a million health when our champions don't as well?

Can you go ahead and troll somewhere else please