**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Matchmaking didn’t find an opponent and skipped placement [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Holiolio said:

Did ANY Alliances get a war match this round?

Most high tier alliances did I think
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    On another note, our defence placement phase shows as ending in 5 hours 🤔
    Something not quite right there.
  • VentokVentok Posts: 5
    Holiolio said:

Did ANY Alliances get a war match this round?

Yeah we got a oponent. But we also wanner know If this War Count, or Not.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Hey there, just wanted to confirm that the team is currently taking a look into this.

Thanks. Would be great to have an official confirmation as to whether this war will count to season points for the alliances who have been matched up.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Hey there, just wanted to confirm that the team is currently taking a look into this.

Please try to get the response out in the next 2 hours to prevent unnecessary item and boost usage
  • _fr3do__fr3do_ Posts: 48
    Just the same in our alliance
  • Brizzley_34Brizzley_34 Posts: 15
    Same here. Skipped placement phase. Fix this ASAP please
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Thecurler said:

On another note, our defence placement phase shows as ending in 5 hours 🤔
    Something not quite right there.

All wars started late as far as I know. Matchmaking ended late, so it delayed attack phase. Which wasn't supposed to happen, but yeah
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    For us, it says more than five hours of placement left. Which would mean it now starts when three quarters of the alliance is fast asleep. It’s a right old mess.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

Whatever you decide it should be communicated in-game as well. There are a lot of people who don't go on the forums and don't even know this is happening (if they matched). If this war does in fact not count towards season points or something along those lines PLEASE send an in-game message too.
  • Mase1127Mase1127 Posts: 60 ★★
    Need an update on this from kabam. Our attack phase starts soon and if this is not going to count we need a heads up so we don't waste resources. It should not be this difficult for the Kabam team to inform us of whats going on.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • LordValekLordValek Posts: 17
    My Alliance had the same issue yesterday afternoon. Matchmaking was in progress, didn't find an opponent, and then said the next matchmaking would be over a day away.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Whatever you decide it should be communicated in-game as well. There are a lot of people who don't go on the forums and don't even know this is happening (if they matched). If this war does in fact not count towards season points or something along those lines PLEASE send an in-game message too.
    Not sure how they would make one War count for the ones that Matched and not for the ones that didn't. Last time this happened, the Season went on and the War Rating stuck until the end, so it's best to play it either way.
    I'd say end the Season and come up with a better solution than mismatches myself. It's been a write-off for a number of people altogether. FWIW.
  • Monkey121981Monkey121981 Posts: 46
    edited July 2020
    Wouldn't it be better to just reset this war before it actually starts. Then you don't have scores/war rating to correct, people spending items (not everyone checks the forum) on a war that -most likely- will not count for the end result, champs locked for 24 hours. And, correcting scores after the season ends only causes allliances not knowing where they will rank and delayed season rewards. We have 2 alliances and one got a match and the other didn't. I think we can all agree this is not fair to the alliances that didn't get matched.
  • ryman5787ryman5787 Posts: 37
    @Kabam Zibiit will we know before attack phase starts ,for those who did get a match?
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

Not sure how they would make one War count for the ones that Matched and not for the ones that didn't. Last time this happened, the Season went on and the War Rating stuck until the end, so it's best to play it either way.
    I'd say end the Season and come up with a better solution than mismatches myself. It's been a write-off for a number of people altogether. FWIW.
    Im not saying make some of the wars count. I'm saying if this war won't count for everybody (which it should) then communicate it out in-game and not just in the forums.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

We're working on finalizing the details as quickly as we can. As soon as we have a final decision, we will share that information with everyone.

Thank you. The communication is very much appreciated 🙌🏽
  • Same here. This war might cause us to go down to silver.
  • Anghel_2403Anghel_2403 Posts: 52
    Do you think that with the current problems kabam should end the season until the last war?
  • Prime_Saviour02Prime_Saviour02 Posts: 71
    It should be put on hold until everything is stable
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

We're working on finalizing the details as quickly as we can. As soon as we have a final decision, we will share that information with everyone.

@Kabam Zibiit are we going to have this answer within next 15 mins as that when wars start
  • Anghel_2403Anghel_2403 Posts: 52

we need an answer now, because just as there are alliances without pairing, there are others that war attack begins in 20 minutes

• ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    my group got placed, but players have been spending more than usual trying to adjust to this new war map - I would be very irritated if we spent the items we did, and matchmaking caused us to miss a war and drop out of our bracket. The compensation for stuff like this never fully matches what we actually spend on wars - the safe move, at a minimum, would be to just put war on hold for a few days until things are more stable and everyone can get a fair chance at matching.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

Do you think that with the current problems kabam should end the season until the last war?

My concern here is that if we don't know that the stability issues have been fully resolved, any fix that just scratches the current war might be inadequate. If the stability problems *have* been fully resolved that's an option, but if we don't know then that tends to favor terminating the season early as opposed to trying to press on.