**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• Troubleshoot_ptTroubleshoot_pt Posts: 56
    We are getting stuck is war as well because of this ****
  • FreandbomaFreandboma Posts: 14
    Me pasa igual
  • AbhayAbhay Posts: 11
    How much time it's going to take to get resolved.
  • Anthombel101_Anthombel101_ Posts: 37
    KABAM should at least announce if there's any reason why can't we log in.
  • SDGW1966SDGW1966 Posts: 2
    3 hours and counting and unable to login on any android device!!
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    Actually me too... cant login here in my samsung j5... i can log in to my lenove x2 but i need to login here on my samsung whenever there is no wifi...
  • nbbarbernbbarber Posts: 7
    Not happy nor impressed my war interrupted my arena interrupted
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Hi Knox they got you too mate.. I've been trying for hours now.. They forced me to update to play online.. Now I can't play at all! I'm so angry man.. SL was the only one I wanted to go for in arena in a long time.. Hours wasted as there's no way us Android user are getting him now.. The time taken so far IOS users will have racked up an extra 600-800k easy probably more.. They have always favored IOS users with the loading time in game play but it looks like they have decided to keep us Android users off completely
  • MkavadMkavad Posts: 3
    Not able to log in since last 4 hrs plz help in this ..
    Only when the message changes to maintenance is that they are doing something.... For now they just don't care
  • SDGW1966SDGW1966 Posts: 2
    The 'pay through the nose' crystal and credit bundles keep coming thick and fast though #moneypit
  • EdrumEdrum Posts: 7
    ME TOO,
    I CAN NOT LOG IN MY BOTH ANDROID PHONES.
    WHAT IS GOING ON KABAM? JUST UPDATE IT AND THIS IS GIVING AFTER ??? WHY??

PLEASE FIX IT .
    I JUST OPENED AN ASSISTENCE TICKET BUT NO REPLY :(:(:(
  • Dcas81Dcas81 Posts: 3
    Yep, Android user here, also can't login, really not happy guys
  • FoRRaDaLoMFoRRaDaLoM Posts: 12
    Same issue here. Can't login on android. Phone: Galaxy A5 2016
    They only do things like this and don't give a **** because they continue to get a lots of money from the game.... Even with all the issues
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    not just the end arena rewards but what about all the milestone rewards we could have gotten all those phc shards... and the energy that is now full and going to bloody waste and the possibility of losing a war... ...
  • ThaBigJayThaBigJay Posts: 5
    I was logged in and then it kicked me off. I'm on new S8 phone Android and no Android user can log in. But my lil brother is on same phone and doing arena right now and he's Android as well and he's still grinding arena. I haven't been able to log in for 2 hours now. I'm mad as hell. We should get a free Voodoo or Starlord. Some kind of compensation is a must @Kabam Miike
  • Dr_HouSsaMDr_HouSsaM Posts: 4
    Same here this is so frustrating we need a fix ASAP kabam
    been grinding my ass for Dr Voodoo and now this?

Using Google Nexus 5
    Android 6.0.1
  • NiunkinNiunkin Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    Cant log in samsung s7 edge.. was okay in a morning.. went offline for 30min came back and cant log in.. im losing woodoo >8( and AW.. and it was easy AW victory 100% if more okayers cn lig in now in other ally they will win.. whos gonna gi e me rewards from AW and woodoo?
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    Galaxy s7 and cant log in either
  • Me too I get the problems with the login issues I'm also android user Kabam please fix this and give us something in return for our patience
  • SuperAdamSuperAdam Posts: 2
    3 hours.... fix the problem guys.
  • Tjattila1982Tjattila1982 Posts: 27
    zdyob7cgej3c.png
    Please make something with this error. Today at least 2 hour and is not working.
  • Please fix this fast kabam
  • SSKKPPSSKKPP Posts: 5
    I am also not being able to log in please resolve it as soon as possible as quest is overhead. I am also a android user.
  • And give us free 4* Dr voodoo for waiting g
  • bilbuilbilbuil Posts: 29
    Android user can't log in
  • Android operating system with turkey time 10.00 as the game does not open unknown error has occurred please try again later warning is coming Dr.Voodoo arena how to prevent our time lossq6hbzg1mah1e.png
  • ThaBigJayThaBigJay Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ Plz fix this issue and some compensation rewards is a must guys. I spend too much time and money on the Contest to not be able log in. I was grinding Starlord arena hard and hitting AW hard and now I'm being screwed. Plz fix ASAP or you guys will lose a ton of business again.