**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2* getting out of hand

I have purchased so many crystals, spent so much money on this game and all I get are 2*. Just spent another $50 on prehensile crystals and 10 2* really getting annoying. I am over this game spent thousands on it and get nothing in return. Y'all are just a bunch of greedy corporate scum bags. Instead you reward new players to get them hooked and screw the rest if us.

Comments

• TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    SaNcHo127 wrote: »
    50 crystals opened and only 1 3star and 1 4star. The rest were all two stars. I think I have better odds playing Powerball lottery.

A 4* in 50 is good, actually. Sometimes I go months in between.
    Drops are random, and I find they come and go. Sometimes I'll have a string of good luck. Sometimes nothing. It's just RNG. The Featured 4* Champ is one of the rarest I've seen.

Yeah lol

In my last 376 phc I had only 1 4* and 36 3*
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I got the crystal offer for units and got domanu but I havn't got a 4* from phc in a while some you win some you loose hence the random. The offer for medusa and the defenders I got jack so was happy to pull dom.
  • I think Kabam should start thinking about altering the 2/3* ratio in phc for 6* preparation or they won't be relevent for 80% of players for another 2 years.

But no it took me 4 months of playing almost daily to get my first 4* from a phc. That's hundreds upon hundreds of crystals fyi. Then two months later I'm getting one a week. Fast forward to now and I haven't seen one since. It's rng and the odds aren't remotely in your favor. Don't ever buy a phc for 100 units. If you have to go with the 150 featured. They tend to have microscopically better outcomes.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    I can't believe a random 5* is priced at $100! That's so crazy. That's 2 nearly full price brand new Xbox/PS4 games! LMAO

*random class specific basic 5 star.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    While this can always be swept under the rug as RNG, Ive noticed a huge reduction in PHC drop rates since I became uncollected :(

3-star drops have reduced to 5-6% from 9-10% and havent had a 4-star in the last 400 PHC only 2s

While pulling 2-stars is natural in the game, the very poor drop rates of higher rarity champs makes playing the game very very dull
  • OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    The Uncollected Crystal is the solution for too many 2*s. At double the cost, but you gain 3*s for each, which most likely includes 4* Shards.

I won't buy PHC anymore and anything out of them is a bonus. Also we need to start thinking towards the 5*s. 4* features soon will be useless waste of resources that should have been spent ranking a 5*.
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    I'm sorry soldier, personally I don't spend money on games like this I just grind for in-game currency. I've a got a discussion about players not getting characters at random and being able to use units for them instead. check it out ^^
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    I learned. I buy one crystal anymore of a new feature. That's all cause I got tired of getting the same bs.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I mainly buy crystals because my mastery setup has already been finished and have some revives and potions in reserve
    But what I don't have are good champs so nothing else to do with all those units
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Well it is true that you're getting 2-Stars but that means you're closer to a max sig crystal.
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    well seems the rng mechanics have changed , now instead of getting dupe 2* i opened 3 completely new 2* from the 15 PHC i opened (Ohh BTW there were no 3/4* from the pull FYI)
  • I don't really see how people can moan about this, at least now there are crystal shards unlike when I started playing. There is no need to spend units on crystals really, not worth the risk. Its easier to earn shards than units too. Or rather than buy crystals get the crystal shard crystal for ten units each.
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    I don't really see how people can moan about this, at least now there are crystal shards unlike when I started playing. There is no need to spend units on crystals really, not worth the risk. Its easier to earn shards than units too. Or rather than buy crystals get the crystal shard crystal for ten units each.

Everybody cant spend hours on top of hours grinding for a ridiculously high cutoff, so when you are opening hundreds of crystals and never catch a break, you cant do nothing else but moan.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    I have purchased so many crystals, spent so much money on this game and all I get are 2*. Just spent another $50 on prehensile crystals and 10 2* really getting annoying. I am over this game spent thousands on it and get nothing in return. Y'all are just a bunch of greedy corporate scum bags. Instead you reward new players to get them hooked and screw the rest if us.

Drop an Odin once, shame on you. Drop an Odin twice, shame on you. Twice
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378

0l0g5i1mc8y2.gif
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    When I started playing, I wasted units of phcs- until I realized Kabam was being completely honest when they said "Rare chance" (for something better)
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    wake up dude and don't spend money on phc. There is only like a 1% chance to pull a four*