**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not Enough Tier 4 Basics (T4B)

With the edition of 6*s around the corner, 80% of players that have started playing in the 1-2 years are always low or don't have enough t4 basic cats. Either add more Events that earn t4bs or the arena for T4b should Include higher mile stone awards with 1, 2, and 3 T4b being the highest miles stone.

Comments

• Options
    HayHay Posts: 5
    I agree 100% I can never have enough t4bs, I think kabam should allow players to be able to rank up there 4* and 5* atleast
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    By joining an alliance and running just advanced level, maps3-4 and clearing 6-8 million you can get enough glory to buy 1 t4b a week, plus the rewards for 100%ing include basic t4 shards. Higher levels and maps get you more. Plus there's always grinding the expert daily proving grounds.

Lol
  • Options
    HayHay Posts: 5
    Yes you can get so many t4bs from grinding expert providing grounds..... your a genius idk why no one thought of that, thanks Afrid
  • Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    There needs to be an extra milestone in 3 day events like something beyond the 4s shards mark
  • Options
    Bro I'm overflowing with t4bs.. and I haven't even bought any from the glory store.
    I'm lacking class catalysts so hard.
  • Options
    qwweqwwe Posts: 15
    t4b you can get easy every week.. what we really need is more alphas with the game changes
    with 5 star more available there is not enuff alphas.. we need a lot more..

i have 7 4 stars that i cant even rank 3 so ranking 5 star take a lot more time
    and i have 3 of them that need to lvl up.. my current alphas is 0..

before the alliance last reword change i had to sell them so they not expire now
    t4b is easier to get..
  • Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Killawabz wrote: »
    Bro I'm overflowing with t4bs.. and I haven't even bought any from the glory store.
    I'm lacking class catalysts so hard.
    It has been a common issue where summoners like yourself lacking t4c to have a bunch cuz you can't rank 5 4s or r3 5s but however summoners that are getting t4c weekly are overflowing with them so and cannot keep up with it so we just don't open the t4c crystals anymore
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Im literally overflowing on 3 categories of t4cc.. you guys are way behind us in terms of game progression and haven't experienced the t4b drought
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    Im literally overflowing on 3 categories of t4cc.. you guys are way behind us in terms of game progression and haven't experienced the t4b drought

Agreed. Never enough T4bc. Fully stocked on all t4cc but always run out of T4bc & t1a.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Been saying this for awhile. I don’t understand Kabam’s M.O. only rank 1 in AQ gets 2?! It’s such a joke & not even a good one lol glory store was an awesome addition but we don’t get enough glory to buy the amount of t4b needed & t1a’s are almost as bad. Needing 5-6 per rank for a 5* needs turned down or we need to get more, more often. I’m pretty sure every weekly t4c ally’s have this problem, Kabam needs to do something quick cause the game is getting stale because of it
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Really wish Kabam would get with the program. All the forums is, are complaints about the game. If Kabam gave us what we wanted the game would be so much better & there would still be a ton of content for promos for revenue. T4b’s & t1a’s shouldn’t be an issue when 6*’s are coming in a few months. Greed will ruin this company & game, they still wanna over charge us for these items for max revenue it’s BS! It’s time to move on to t2a’s & t5b’s Kabam!
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    They need to include extra t4bs with the rewards for t4c aq alliances, I am in a just expert tier alliance and the t4bs/t4cs are reasonably balanced, it's the alphas I now have to run weekly arena and buy from store because of 5*s requiring so many, and yes I've stopped being able to r3 my 4*s as I'm saving for the stupid unduped 5*s because that's where the games going
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    once the t4cc start to stack up, even 4 t4b per week isn't enough to cover
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Really wish Kabam would get with the program. All the forums is, are complaints about the game. If Kabam gave us what we wanted the game would be so much better & there would still be a ton of content for promos for revenue. T4b’s & t1a’s shouldn’t be an issue when 6*’s are coming in a few months. Greed will ruin this company & game, they still wanna over charge us for these items for max revenue it’s BS! It’s time to move on to t2a’s & t5b’s Kabam!

Kabam reacts to what you do not what you say. People in forums are constantly complaining about weak rewards or how this and that is not worth the effort. Yet here you are still playing and chasing rewards. What happened in March shows exactly this in detail. Kabam was scrambling after the major nerfing because people actually DID something - such as stopped playing or stopped spending - instead of just complaining and playing the game as usual.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Alphas to... Lower the costs for champs to be ranked. If rank 4 on a 4 star is equal to rank 2 on a 5 star. Make them equal on t4bc. Put more Alphas in the game or more glory. It be nice, but instead they see a want and a need and they will remove them or raise the price.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Goku_Black wrote: »
    With the edition of 6*s around the corner, 80% of players that have started playing in the 1-2 years are always low or don't have enough t4 basic cats. Either add more Events that earn t4bs or the arena for T4b should Include higher mile stone awards with 1, 2, and 3 T4b being the highest miles stone.

*addition
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Afrid wrote: »
    By joining an alliance and running just advanced level, maps3-4 and clearing 6-8 million you can get enough glory to buy 1 t4b a week, plus the rewards for 100%ing include basic t4 shards. Higher levels and maps get you more. Plus there's always grinding the expert daily proving grounds.

Lol

gfys
  • Options
    Never say no to getting more resources but personally I would like the inventory limits to be removed or at least doubled what they are now was fine for 4* but for 5 and 6 stars now we need to be able to hold more