**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unpopular Opinion thread

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    This game still isn’t fun for me
  • Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Ok heres one

Proxima is top 5 cosmic
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 964 ★★★

Ghost rider sucks, period. Killmonger is overrated.

You don't know to use him....LOL..
    He can literally Regen from 1% to 100%, If you use him right
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

HI_guys said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Corvus, Ghost, and Quake should all be nerfed for the betterment of the game

. There are so many 2016-2018 champs that are pretty much broken and have been designed in a way to where the player base has Modified the way they've been used and played.
    Which all?

Aegon, Corvus, Ghost, Quake, Omega, Domino and Hype could all be considered 'Broken'.
    May I please introduce you to queen Hela....
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

Arsoz said:

ghost is overrated, this is not a joke i'm being 100% serious rn. i have her and i don't use her i keep her on bench 95% of the time.

Yeah you’ve said this before. She doesn’t actually rely on synergies and is incredible if you can play her. Which apparently you cannot.
    well actually i can play her, i just don't like her. jeez i dont like corvus or cmm either and they are simple to play.
    Sorry, I guess she is an acquired taste @Nojokejaym. I have her r2 6* and play her in map 6, aw attack, and in at least half of the act 6 fights I have done. I don’t really like corvus either, but cmm is pretty cool. Also not a huge blade fan.

Oh, and for some more disagrees, Blade is overrated.
    Nope blade is definitely overrated
    @Masterpuff yah I guess she is and blade well I use to hate him and think he’s overrated but he has grown on me and I use him a lot now, aq, I stopped playing aw but I use him for act 6 as well.
    Yeah, I have been thinking about taking him up despite the fact that I don’t really like him, but I have a gem and rank up gems, plus he will save me potions.
    Yes he does save me a lot on potions but if you don’t like him save you resources and items for someone you like, for if you don’t have aegon save them for him that’s if you like aegon.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Electro Needs Buff! Proxima needs Update.! hyperion, Domino,corvus,ghost should be nerfed offensively and defensively
    ALL 2020 champs are below average at R5/65 and designed only for R5 6*!
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Guilly 2099 should be able to carry her 100+ combo with an L3 being able to start at 600+ for abyss reasons
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Arsoz said:

ghost is overrated, this is not a joke i'm being 100% serious rn. i have her and i don't use her i keep her on bench 95% of the time.

Yeah you’ve said this before. She doesn’t actually rely on synergies and is incredible if you can play her. Which apparently you cannot.
    well actually i can play her, i just don't like her. jeez i dont like corvus or cmm either and they are simple to play.
    Sorry, I guess she is an acquired taste @Nojokejaym. I have her r2 6* and play her in map 6, aw attack, and in at least half of the act 6 fights I have done. I don’t really like corvus either, but cmm is pretty cool. Also not a huge blade fan.

@Masterpuff yah I guess she is and blade well I use to hate him and think he’s overrated but he has grown on me and I use him a lot now, aq, I stopped playing aw but I use him for act 6 as well.
    Yeah, I have been thinking about taking him up despite the fact that I don’t really like him, but I have a gem and rank up gems, plus he will save me potions.
    Yes he does save me a lot on potions but if you don’t like him save you resources and items for someone you like, for if you don’t have aegon save them for him that’s if you like aegon.
    Well, I already have Aegon and nick at r5, and I will take stealthy to rank 3 soon, so after that I may do Blade.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

Arsoz said:

Well, I already have Aegon and nick at r5, and I will take stealthy to rank 3 soon, so after that I may do Blade.
    Ah nice I only got nf unduped tho so haven’t used him
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Dr Strange is underrated and underused with full synergi team.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Ebony_Naw said:

Werewrym said:

Sentinel is better than Warlock.

Not unpopular, just wrong lol. In v3, the buff definitely helps Sentinel, but everywhere else? Curious what arguments you have to support your opinion.
    It is in fact unpopular hence your reaction... I have a r3 6* Sentinel and use him in every game mode. I used him throughout act 6, he destroys in stubborn wars and on day 5 of AQ map 6 I was killing champs in 12 hits or less (150k health or so). I have plenty of evidence to back my claims but most people don’t want to hear/see it.

The big problem is that people watch so many videos on how warlock is the best tech/robot but never try out other champs for themselves (not accusing you of this).
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Act 7 beta health and attack values were absolutely perfect on release.
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Also, Mercy is a perfectly fine node (not combined with Aspect of War).
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Also, Mercy is a perfectly fine node (not combined with Aspect of War).

What is mercy?