**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many units should I save up for the collector?

_hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all. So, basically I never really started act 5 until last week, where I thought, you know what, let's just do it! Here is My Roster of champs I will use for act 5 as of now(up to Thing):

Well, I made it to the collector quest! I did one attempt, and BAM! The collector destroyed me....
I did all the other quests without units, and I don't have much skill, how many units should I save up for him if I'm going for him before the compensation? And if any of you have any tips for the fight, I'd be extremely grateful!
To the Uncollected!!!!
Also, I have no revives currently ( used 'em all up in epic side quest week 4 :neutral: ).
Finally, should I activate any boosts? I have a ton of them at least

Comments

• Options
    Please help
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    At least 1000 units
  • Options
    Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    I had a roster with less god tier champs thanyou and i was able to do it in 500-600 units. That should be more than enough for u as u did the previous quests without units.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Theres a Vid of @Seatin Solo'ing Collector with doom.
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    I used 500 units on my baby account with 3 max 4 stars And I used dr voodoo for the collector
  • Options
    Thank You Guys! Now to save up and farm some of those juicy units...
  • Options
    Ronaldo16049Ronaldo16049 Posts: 17
    edited July 2020
    I did it with 4 maxed out 4*s and one 4/40s used 200 units for full 2 team revive. That's all you need.
  • Options
    SAFI_KSAFI_K Posts: 44
    2 team revives at most. If you have hemidall use it with thing. He will make 60 % damage.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Way back when I did it, I used a 4/40 og hulk and about 10-15 l1 revives from the stash. You have a much better roster than what I did, can't see you burning too many units
  • Options
    HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    No units I see you use just 4 revives
  • Options
    FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Personally, it took me about 800 units or so. I'm worse than you at the game though so you can probably do it in less. I'd advise having at least that much just in case it goes bad. You don't want to spend all your units and still fail to beat the collector so a safety net is always good. A few hundred units should be enough for you. Up to how risky you feel like being and how soon you want it.