**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is anyone else having connection issues?

BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
I logged on to the game, but when I started a quest (the monthly event quest), the game crashed for me. My internet is completly fine and works on every other app. Does anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    Me too
  • Ronaldo16049Ronaldo16049 Posts: 17
    I am having connection issue throughout the day. When i close the app and try to log in again. It does not work for 10 mins. This is really frustrating.
  • ManquitoomarManquitoomar Posts: 10
    Me too. I am trying to reinstall the game and it is imposible
  • ZatbustZatbust Posts: 16
    Game just crashes all the time
  • RJOHMERJOHME Posts: 13
    I am having the same issues.

In-Game Name: Rjohme
    Device and Model: (Samsung s9+)
    Device Operating System: (10)
    Cellular or WiFi: both. CELLULAR, mobile carrier: Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: All, Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: I am getting kicked out of the game. It keep saying I did not have internet but I have check both my WIFI and Cell Data. I also have an Apple tablet and it does not have the same issues
  • Lynch47Lynch47 Posts: 1
    Same here I keep losing connection during a fight. Kabam need to fix this issue.
  • 777dude777dude Posts: 6
    The game exhausted all my data
  • 777dude777dude Posts: 6
    edited July 2020
    My game won't open whileim connected to wifi
    It only works with cellular data which is frustrating
  • NooboholicNooboholic Posts: 10
    Android is bugged and if it cost you a few items to get past something that should not then it only means you may have to spend money to play a "free to play " game so kaboom think that's a great idea .
    "We are keeping an eye on it
    Enjoy your covid and I would like cheese with my whine thanks.😅
  • JoetuzzoJoetuzzo Posts: 1
    I have a samsung s10+ and I lose connection in middle of fights. My internet works fine and I have unlimited data
  • I m playing on 50mbps speed wifi and still every 5 - 10 min that connectivity symbol appears from nowhere even when my network is good.
    I have no other choice than to restart the game and when i restart it, my champs are at half health. I m getting really irritated with this. Kabam is really losing their grip and the day is not far when everyone leaves this game.
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing connection issues. If you haven't already, please share the requested information in the lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.