**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unpopular Opinion thread

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Hoodie25 said:

Sentry is super cool! Maybe not exactly "God Tier", But SUPER COOL!

His damage is trash butt I love taking him out for a spin sometimes and he's super fun!
    I’m sorry but have you seen Sentinel’s sp2 at 100 analysis?
    sentry
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Shards or crystals as compensation are much less useful than anything else we could get, the odds are still that you won’t pull anyone useful and the amount is what you’d get in about a week anyway.
    Anything else we get is guaranteed to help us and is a net benefit.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Shards or crystals as compensation are much less useful than anything else we could get, the odds are still that you won’t pull anyone useful and the amount is what you’d get in about a week anyway.

don't know what I think about this. On one hand, I want shards. On the other hand, your point kinda makes a lot of sense
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

don't know what I think about this. On one hand, I want shards. On the other hand, your point kinda makes a lot of sense
    I mean, I love popping crystals too. But seeing all the posts about compensation that are asking for shards and barely anything else makes me think people are looking at this the wrong way.
    Especially with some of the events coming up, potions and revives for instance would be much more beneficial (I’m not spending any resource on content until the Omega smack down).

I appreciate that everyone’s needs are different and my opinion is informed by basically only wanting about three champs at this point.

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    The insightful Awesome thread was overrated
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    The compensation is overhyped, it’s just what we normally would get during the week with a bit of extra icing. Nothing overly great but still satisfactory.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Havoks over rated.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

The compensation is overhyped, it’s just what we normally would get during the week with a bit of extra icing. Nothing overly great but still satisfactory.

please direct me to where you can get 5k 6 star shards weekly.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Quake is super easy to learn. I did heavy dex in a day, and my opinion is if you parry with quake, you are uhhh not good
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Quake is super easy to learn. I did heavy dex in a day, and my opinion is if you parry with quake, you are uhhh not good

First opinion, yes. Second opinion, no. There's no reason to do dex style if you don't have to or if you would take too much block damage otherwise. Parry style does more damage to the opponent and it's easier to do in day to day questing imo.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Etjama said:

FRITO_Man said:

First opinion, yes. Second opinion, no. There's no reason to do dex style if you don't have to or if you would take too much block damage otherwise. Parry style does more damage to the opponent and it's easier to do in day to day questing imo.
    I honestly can see the truth here. I'm doing no retreat and I have to heavy parry cuz I will degen myself if I don't. However, heavy dex keeps your quake basically untouchable and I would recommend to use heavy dex in most scenarios over heavy parry
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

I definitely agree with this
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Blade is not that good, even with synergies.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Havoks over rated.

You are about to stir up a fight, my dude!
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Act 6.2 mr. Sinister fight harder than act 6.2 champion fight.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Imran said:

Act 6.2 mr. Sinister fight harder than act 6.2 champion fight.

That’s not an unpopular opinion, I think everyone believes that.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★

Black Bolt, Mordo, Mephisto, Iron Fist, and even Iron Patriot are ALL the most underappreciated and useful Champions in the game

I SAID WHAT I SAID

what is iron patriot useful for lmfao
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Sentry actually has damage, his hand maybe pillow but his sp say otherwise
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

the thing that happened to the insightful thread should happen to this one

Haven't been on the forums for a bit, what happened to that behemoth of a thread?