**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

thoughts on new deal?

seems pricey for 9k t2a's. i might buy if i had a champ worth ranking to 4

Comments

• 200 bucks for one cat, and I need four, so h to the no x 4.
  • Nope. A spender that's low on t1 alphas may bite but the rest isn't really worth that price
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Classic Kabam, living up to their promise of resources being available. Once again, just another example why I stopped spending on this game. Can't give a company like this anymore real money. They just suck the life out of a good product knowing that when these newer Marvel releases come out people will start jumping ship for hopefuly a better experience.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Better things to spend my money on than this game
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Hell no it's way to overpriced, for some tier one alphas which are pretty easy to get some tier 2 fragments and a bunch of fragment crystals.

They should really stop putting out these horrible offers if they aren't going to fix the game because it's kinda making them look bad. They make a lot of money off us and yet there are ton of issues with the game.

I would say maybe if it was like $20-$25 then I might consider buying it if I really needed it, definitely not at this price
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Well it put me at 4 T2A for my Star-Lord so hell to the yes.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Had to pull the trigger, not for the T2A, although I can always use those, I bought it for the T1A - I have 4 5*s ready to move up, and the only thing missing is T1A.
  • I'm not buying jack, til parry/stun is fixed
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Hell no it's way to overpriced, for some tier one alphas which are pretty easy to get

Where are you getting these Tier 1 Alphas? The way I see it, you can get at most 8 T1A per month (9 if the Alpha arena lines up correctly) by doing each Alpha arena and Normal, Heroic and Master level event quests.

This isn't enough with the number of 5* champions in the game and how quickly they can be accumulated if you're a high-level player.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    kconrad37 wrote: »
    Hell no it's way to overpriced, for some tier one alphas which are pretty easy to get

Where are you getting these Tier 1 Alphas? The way I see it, you can get at most 8 T1A per month (9 if the Alpha arena lines up correctly) by doing each Alpha arena and Normal, Heroic and Master level event quests.

This isn't enough with the number of 5* champions in the game and how quickly they can be accumulated if you're a high-level player.

Glory, Crystal spins, better offers, in addition to all that so I've had no problems getting them in general, it varies from person to person.

There's a lot of sub par 5* out there and if you get them then why would you bother ranking them, my luck with 5* has been less than spectacular so far.
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    They are east to get, but if you can pull 5*s...you need a ton of them. Glory + monthly quests are nice, but I find myself needing more.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I'm not spending until aw is competitive again
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Tempted but not sure yet.
  • Hell no it's way to overpriced, for some tier one alphas which are pretty easy to get some tier 2 fragments and a bunch of fragment crystals.

They should really stop putting out these horrible offers if they aren't going to fix the game because it's kinda making them look bad. They make a lot of money off us and yet there are ton of issues with the game.

I would say maybe if it was like $20-$25 then I might consider buying it if I really needed it, definitely not at this price

We’re beyond the point of fixing. They’ve always done things like this because they know broke or fixed many will still buy it.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Considering that one would need 16 of these offers to have a full complement of T2a to R4 a 5*....it's pretty overpriced. With that said, if you were <9K shards from a set of 4 T2a, I could see how you would be tempted.

Technically, it is a way to make rankup materials "more available." Sad. But true.

Dr. Zola
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    i've decided not to. 9k is nothing. should at least be a whole or half the shards