**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Iceman God tier ?

2»

Comments

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Yes
    Iceman can take on a electro. Combine his frost bites and heavy attack and he'll end the fight quickly without taking a lot of shock damage, of course electro with even more health wouldn't be soloable in some cases.
  • Iceman can take on a electro. Combine his frost bites and heavy attack and he'll end the fight quickly without taking a lot of shock damage, of course electro with even more health wouldn't be soloable in some cases.

I've done it on Map 5, but it wouldn't be my first choice. I run path 5 on Map 5 and I used to use BW on Electro, but I've been using (4*) Voodoo recently. I thought the damage would be too high even with odd combo, but it seems to be manageable even on day 5. As long as I play perfectly: one mistake and poof.

Ironically, AQ is the one place I currently don't use my Iceman. He's always on my quest team if I'm doing anything hard, and he's on my AW attack team, but because I am normally not running bleed or poison paths in AQ I have an optimized (for me) team for AQ I'm more comfortable with. If and when I awaken my Iceman (5*) that might change.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yes
    He's amazing for war. Completely matchup proof and obviously the ice armour is the best counter to MD. I'm fortunate enough to have a 5*r4 and he's a rock star.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    He's a human popsicle of course he's a god.
    He is extremely god tier, his frost bites don't count as debuffs so he can just place them no matter what. Eats l3s, has armor and doesn't activate md much. And the way he looks is so Damm beautiful, his 3rd special is the most beautiful special in the game lol. Then his special 2.... his special 2 is literally an act of a god. Brings a whole piece of ice from the heavens man. (I love the character, champ. I have his 5* and he's just amazing, his animations are amazing, everything.) Wish he'd have like a old man logan type of heal, feel like that would atleast make sense but oh well, he's a god.

best response.. yeah i chased after iceman until i got him.. I went for the arena and missed but got him from that crystal that had new champs in it.. tried for him once as 5* and got him.
  • Blasthammer4Blasthammer4 Posts: 48
    Yes
    He's one of the best champs in game till date
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Yes
    Yes, of course. Not the highest DPS but he's obviously great. I run him in every higher level quest and every AW attack.
    He was also my best against 5.4.6 Ultron by selective L1's to keep his evade killed and just mash on him even with class disadvantage. We don't need to "define" God-tier, but everyone wants him, so... there ya go.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    He's easily a top 5 champ.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    To everyone who said “no” because you don’t know how he has utility, u guys obviously never have to deal with Mephisto in AW. He is a real pain without Iceman. He is good for map 5-6 because of his immunities, and for whoever said CB is just as good for dealing with evasion, with him you need to keep his furies at 4-5 and it never reduces he chance to 0%, just 0.9% or something like that. Iceman duped, just use L1 and you will never see an evade guaranteed. Unless the evader is on a debuff immune node, Iceman is preferable.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Way to go. Revive a 4 month old thread.
  • I just ranked 4 my 4* ice man and am loving him..... till date he his still very very Good. Godlike!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Iceman is whatever tier u want him to be
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Yes
    gahrling wrote: »
    Nope - he has no regen.

Great yes, gdlk no. I don't think there are any god tiers any more, just A+

Your profile picture is satan herself, therefor your opinion is invalid
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No
    lol, no. maybe a year and a half ago
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    idk havent played with him
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Yes
    His Ice Armor is a great failsafe. He has triple immunity. He also can shut down evades. His damage output is good but not great. The only issue I have with Iceman is the lack of consistency he has with damage.
  • ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65
    The only thing Iceman can be is awesome
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    No
    To me his evade countering is fairly lackluster, his ice armour is nice but you still take damage which bothers me, triple immunity is nice but incinerate immunity is very specific to a few matchups. His damage is also pretty lacklustre. I took my 5* up to rank 3 and would genuinely consider ranking him down if we ever get Rank Down Tickets again
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    To everyone who said “no” because you don’t know how he has utility, u guys obviously never have to deal with Mephisto in AW. He is a real pain without Iceman. He is good for map 5-6 because of his immunities, and for whoever said CB is just as good for dealing with evasion, with him you need to keep his furies at 4-5 and it never reduces he chance to 0%, just 0.9% or something like that. Iceman duped, just use L1 and you will never see an evade guaranteed. Unless the evader is on a debuff immune node, Iceman is preferable.

Mephisto didn't even exist at that time lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes

Mephisto didn't even exist at that time lol

Lol @TheSquish671 that’s what happens when mr blasthammer over here revives a long dead thread and people don’t realize until it’s too late...