**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where did your MCOC name come?

Comments

• Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    pretty self explaining: i love cats (german: Katzen) and my gameplay is like a catastrophe XD
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Deacon from one of my favorite Marvel movies 'Blade' .. there was a character named Deacon Frost in it ... and Velvet because when I had my radio show, the female listeners started calling me the Velvet Voice ... so there it became.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

I guess I'm the least creative person here

Not sure about that. I just grabbed my name, thought it was boring so swapped the J for a Q, for literally no reason but I think it has a ring to it. I think if you pronounce it correctly if we're talking proper English then its "Cacob" but I actually say it "Quack-ob" because it sounds so much better 😂 but yeah, not very creative at all.
    I’ve always said it as Quake-ob
    Yeah it's quake-ob or quack-ob, I don't mind, I like both but I originally made it with quack-ob in mind. Just never Cacob
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Deacon from one of my favorite Marvel movies 'Blade' .. there was a character named Deacon Frost in it ... and Velvet because when I had my radio show, the female listeners started calling me the Velvet Voice ... so there it became.

1 n 2 were the best movies in that trilogy. 3 is still a good watch though
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    My name came from a brainstorming session I conducted with myself in the middle of the night back in 2017 because I needed a new and creative name for a game called Marvel Contest of Champions.

This has become my permanent username ever since.

...and then they lived happily ever after.

Shameless plug: YoU sHoUlD SuBsCrIbE tO mE mY cHaNnEl Is CaLlEd... ahhh just kidding go watch your favorite YouTubers instead
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    "BowTieJohn" I wear bow ties and my name is John.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

Edeuink said:

“Edeuink” was me not knowing what name to be, and just typing random letters. Before that, my username wasAP(like Adrian Peterson, the football player), but that name was invalid because it didn’t have enough characters. Also, I pronounce “Edeuink” as ee-dee-you-ink, though the awkward spelling has people to call me edge-you-ink or ee-dwe-oink.

I’ve being saying it as e-dunk. That shows you how smart I am.
    I’ve heard that before too. It’s ok though, I’d rather have one name I can always use because it’s unique, so I’ve stopped caring when people mispronounce my name. Some people in my ally also had trouble typing it, so I made my line name mEdeuink so people could call me med.
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Mathgeek said:

"BowTieJohn" I wear bow ties and my name is John.

Bow ties are cool

Are you quoting The Doctor?

• manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    me name manan and 44 was the level I got uncollected(which was surprisingly chosen randomly by me when I started my account but noticed after being uncollected which was very cool to me)
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Iron_patriot-69
    Iron patriot was my first 3 5 star pulls, and I was also like 12 when name change things came out so I thought the 69 part was funny

What did it used to be?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Some friends have nicknamed me C Dog, and I wanted to use that as part of a superhero-sounding name, so I choose Capt. Corndog just because it was funnier than Capt. C Dog.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Lvernon15 said:

Iron_patriot-69
    Iron patriot was my first 3 5 star pulls, and I was also like 12 when name change things came out so I thought the 69 part was funny

What did it used to be?
    It was just a ton of spam because I tried names I wanted and they weren’t available
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    My name came from my original yt name
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Iron_patriot-69

Why is your forums name Lvernon15?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Lvernon15 said:

Iron_patriot-69

I honestly dunno lol, don’t know why I Made it different from in game
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Edeuink said:

Lvernon15 said:

Iron_patriot-69

I honestly dunno lol, don’t know why I Made it different from in game
    Why do you rep Iron Patriot?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Honest to god I just thought of it one day and it stuck with me so....ah...yeah.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I like ninja stuff and I’m male