Game is becoming unplayable

Hades_2Hades_2 Member Posts: 48
@Kabam Miike
Since before the new update when all the issues started our alliance is still having major problems in game, both on android and iOS devices.
There are overheating issues started after the last update
We are getting kicked out of the game during arena, eq,aq,aw. Arena it takes your win streak off you. In aq, aw, eq it takes half your health of attacker and puts the defender back to full health. It can also take half your health before even fighting.
Lagging and freezing issues as always.
I've just done 1 path in EQ and its kicked me out the game 3 times, losing half health each time. I'm sure were not the only alliance having these issues but it is starting to make the game unplayable if your unable to play longer than 5 mins at a time.

Comments

• BonoqBonoq Member Posts: 12
    Just noticed in Herald (Harold?) that i lost half health but opponent got full health. Crashing all the time, makes this unplayable, so true. I can fight two fights then it kicks out. In AQ I just close the game after two fights so It doesn't kick me out in the middle of the fight...then open and do two more fights, close and etc..
    And this is after last update.
  • Hades_2Hades_2 Member Posts: 48
    Bonoq said:

Just noticed in Herald (Harold?) that i lost half health but opponent got full health. Crashing all the time, makes this unplayable, so true. I can fight two fights then it kicks out. In AQ I just close the game after two fights so It doesn't kick me out in the middle of the fight...then open and do two more fights, close and etc..
    And this is after last update.

Exactly the same, if you do arena it let's you do a few fights, kicks you out and takes your win streak off you.
    Really shouldnt have to keep re logging in after 2 fights. This is happening to everyone in our alliance whether there on iOS or android
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Member Posts: 529 ★★
    Sound like all they bull **** they threw at us about making the game better was just a bunch of hot air
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced these issues. If you haven't already, please share the requested information in the lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.