**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Stats for 5* Punisher

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,458 ★★★★★
Not trying to rehash a subject that was closed, but does anyone have the stats for 5* Punisher? I would like to compare with the 4* version if possible. If there's an account with one or a champ page here, that would be great.

Thanks!

Dr. Zola

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    The only 5* punisher that manifested itself, that I've come across was ingame content. I'm pretty sure he is otherwise vaporware as far as a playable champ.

I believe that many of us, not just @DrZola and myself would like some proof that he is not vaporware before spending any more time or resources.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Someone in my alliance pulled one a few days ago. Used him on defense in our last war
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    @Deadbyrd9 I believe you, I do. But, if you could provide a screenshot of it that'd be dope.
    uzrfqnmb2f4m.jpg
    I wish I screen shot it when it was in the alliance page of people pulling and ranking up champs but I didn't think I would need it
    nx1cl27f19qu.jpg
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,458 ★★★★★
    Thanks @Deadbyrd9. Could you possibly shoot the abilities screens for Punny when you get a chance?

Dr. Zola
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Wow how is he it awakened already with that gem
    I'd advise to just save that gem for a gwenpool tho, one of the only skills that are truly worth it.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I'd advise to just save that gem for a gwenpool tho, one of the only skills that are truly worth it.

He has 2
    Mcord11758 wrote: »

He has 2

I KNEW THAT......I hate my life. :(
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    uzrfqnmb2f4m.jpg

Thanks! This is the first user playable one I have ever seen!
  • miu5h73170vp.jpg
    Yup... off 2 crystals lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    If anyone can find a Screenshot of the Stats, that would be great. I'm curious about them myself.
  • l0ja217e5lyd.png
  • p5djr72hoxmj.png
    He's only r2
    edited September 2017
    Thank you as well @Injuries_Irked and congrats. You've landed the unicorn of all unicorns apparently.

As a side note (and touching a bit on the @mostlyharmlessn post, which frankly wasn't the purpose of this thread), here's a quick primer to the game team on how normal people handle communication about the game: they ask for information from others, preferably in the form of a screen shot or a message, and other people tend to be willing to offer that information up, especially when it's something to be proud of (like a 5* Punisher pull). It's really quite simple and it happens countless times every day in a number of game chats. Requesting a couple of shots from the community of their 5* Punny pulls would have easily squelched any questions as to whether there really, really was a 5* Punisher. All the doublespeak and dissembling only served to strain whatever thin filament of trust remains with the player community.

Dr. Zola
    @DrZola I think your request falls in line with the requirements for reporting odds when it comes to games of chance that some states and countries require.

I don't think they require reporting of wins so much as they do require reporting of the actual odds and they must be able to back them up. Typically the easiest way to back up their reporting of odds is show proof in payouts.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I do think.the question from other threads was also based on if he was available prior to the maintenance, which has never been answered. This does prove that he now exist in game though
    @Mcord11758 That may be the case, but it wasn't the point of my thread. But I'm sure someone will be happy to post a pre-maintenance pic of 5* Punisher if they have one.

Dr. Zola
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    I would think Archangel is a good Awakening Gem invesrtment...?
  • BigbadromoBigbadromo Posts: 25
    So nobody cares about the punisher not being in the crystal premaintenance?
    @Bigbadromo Oh I'm sure people are still concerned about that. Wasn't the point of this thread but with the way that matter was summarily "closed" it's inevitable there remains a lot of dissatisfaction and suspicion.

Dr. Zola
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Pretty disappointing that the original 5* Punisher thread questioning the existence of that champ pre-maintenance was closed.

People have definitely been pulling him since then but people also definitely did NOT pull him before the maintenance.

Just swept under the rug....