**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom must be rank up among colossus and Emma frost

Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have 4* Emma and Collosus (duped). Whom may I rank up now.
In events I can explore up chapter 2 in monthly events and wanted to explore next chapter in next months. In story I have to go through 5.1.4 and further

So keeping these data in mind please suggest.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Go for Emma. She's a beast on her own. Colossus is a tier lower than her.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Nah01 said:

EF. Even after the buff Collosus is not god tier.

:#
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    NCB_pt said:

Nah01 said:

really? Revive a thread for no reason? Why?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    NCB_pt said:

Nah01 said:

you're not even new
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    I have no idea why these guys above would recommend EF before colossus. Colossus is simply in a league of his own.

@NCB_pt why dude? Did you just randomly waste your time scrolling through an old post and revive it for no reason?
    Aziz5253 said:

I have no idea why these guys above would recommend EF before colossus. Colossus is simply in a league of his own.

@NCB_pt why dude? Did you just randomly waste your time scrolling through an old post and revive it for no reason?

No.There was a reason. Figure it out....
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    NCB_pt said:

Aziz5253 said:

no, there wasn’t. It was just an emoji reaction to someone thinking Colossus wasn’t god tier

NCB_pt said:

Aziz5253 said:

no, there wasn’t. It was just an emoji reaction to someone thinking Colossus wasn’t god tier
    There you go. Bottom of line: we can't judge a book by his cover. Same to others champions...
  • Hey @NCB_pt, this discussion is over nine months old and it's highly likely the OP no longer requires help with this. I recommend checking the date of the last post before reviving any threads in future. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.