Options

Investigate the “Salvation of the Battlerealm” in the August Event Quest!

2»

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Greekhit said:

Qacob said:

That "winged apocalypse" title is so cool! Man they need to add titles for uncollected.

They need to advance the already titles one difficulty. This will save a lot of people, from exploring heroic difficulty, just to collect the title, since the other rewards are completely irrelevant.
    If you’re exploring heroic for title just explore Beginner - less energy, same units.

• Options
    Nice
  • Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★

• Options
    Sasuke15Sasuke15 Posts: 5
    I m.facing network lag for past 25 days ...I raised this issue to kabam help team..they did nothing...I have to reopen the game after every 2 or 3 mins ...it's annoying..I don't want any compensation whatsoever ...I just want my problem to be fixed...how long will u take to fix my issue kabam...
  • Options
    Sasuke15Sasuke15 Posts: 5
    I want to post a video ..u guys can see urself how annoying it is to play from my cellphone...I m using an android cellphone..I don't have any problem while playing some other games...never faced an issue while surfing on utube ...it is just when I start playing this game..it shows connectivity issue...it's really annoying man..really...
  • Options
    I got a offer after master not a scene
  • Options
    MROP23MROP23 Posts: 1
    should I rank 4 my 3star awakened guardian?
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Almost every time I run the final map of uncollected there is a revive somewhere on the map. Good farming. Been in this spot 3 of last 5 runs I’ve done.

• Options
    Crosswolf1Crosswolf1 Posts: 26
    Can 5* Corvus do legend runs or does he need to be 6* rank 2?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★

Can 5* Corvus do legend runs or does he need to be 6* rank 2?

yes he can.
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 278
    Just a while back I completed a path in the event quest chapter 2 quest 2 - the path that starts with Spidey Stealth and then Doc Ock. When I went back to do another path, the earlier path shows it's unexplored. Raised a ticket to Support Team. Now I'm sceptical of doing the quest, apprehensive that it'll again be a waste of effort and time. All these issues are becoming too much now.
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 278

Just a while back I completed a path in the event quest chapter 2 quest 2 - the path that starts with Spidey Stealth and then Doc Ock. When I went back to do another path, the earlier path shows it's unexplored. Raised a ticket to Support Team. Now I'm sceptical of doing the quest, apprehensive that it'll again be a waste of effort and time. All these issues are becoming too much now.

It's okay now.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    Icejr said:

I wish kabam start adding some units on Uncollected difficulty !!!

Believe it or not its happening this october lol
  • Options
    Just to clarify, for Uncollected difficulty, the old act and chapter completion rewards will be gone right? As in, the total of 900 6* shards for completing the 3 chapters and the act will be gone? Because if so, this is a negative change for players who recently got Uncollected and can't fully explore Uncollected difficulty, but can complete it.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    I hate H.E.R.B.I.E.