**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible solutions of loss in arena due to login issue

I've been thinking so long how justice can be done in this case..
After many thoughts and going through forums this is best solution I See..
Find a cut off for champions till the time when this problem started..
Give prizes accordingly (champions for top 100% or 800 people) OR give 4* to people who scored more than 1 million
Start new arena from beginning for both champions for remaining time.
Giving stamina to all is still unfair, as it around 150 min now, those who are ahead will remain ahead.
Giving prize to everyone is also wrong since many didn't played.
Every arena player should also not get prize since they might have played a few fights

Comments

• Options
    Riddick18030Riddick18030 Posts: 31
    They are probably gonna run another voodoo/SL arena after the 2nd one... so there will be a 3rd one that runs along with the next pair. They did that once before
  • Options
    Dr_HouSsaMDr_HouSsaM Posts: 4
    They are probably gonna run another voodoo/SL arena after the 2nd one... so there will be a 3rd one that runs along with the next pair. They did that once before

Man I really need this round as I'll be too busy for the next round and even the third one if they will add it
    why kabam, WHY?
  • Options
    Just read my solution..I guess it's very optimum for all and best possible solution..
  • Options
    AZ1AZ1 Posts: 16
    Only real solution is to extend it for android users by the down time
  • Options
    I was at 2.3m by downtime
  • Options
    RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67

This i think.. already done that in the past...
  • Options
    xenu12xenu12 Posts: 43
    a 3rd arena is a ridiculously terrible solution, but it's probably what they'll do.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    How about they just give everyone arena boost and stamina refills. That way, it will be fair for all players including players that don't play arena
  • Options
    No giving arena stamina refills is not fair.. Those who were playing this time will also get it and use it and go more ahead
  • Options
    DLegend wrote: »
    How about they just give everyone arena boost and stamina refills. That way, it will be fair for all players including players that don't play arena

No giving arena stamina refills is not fair.. Those who were playing this time will also get it and use it and go more ahead
  • Options
    But 1m isnt enuff. Unless your at lower tier
  • Options
    AZ1 wrote: »
    But 1m isnt enuff. Unless your at lower tier

1 million in 12 hours is a good score given some people had sleeping time in that interval
  • Options
    Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    Yes Time is very important to us... darn I cant think of anything... I am so disappointed...
  • Options
    DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Suits you parve for those off use in aus who start slower due to arenas starting at 1am have lost 3hrs of prime time play. For me I have missed out on 700k points and counting.
  • Options
    DGC wrote: »
    Suits you parve for those off use in aus who start slower due to arenas starting at 1am have lost 3hrs of prime time play. For me I have missed out on 700k points and counting.

Bro.. arena started at 10:30pm and this happened at 12am.. meanwhile I slept as well for some hours..I know cut offs and arena that I've grinded.it is safe to say 1 million is very suitable .plus people who are bit short should get some 4* shards like we get in arena who fall short of champions
  • Options
    As I said suits you parv
  • Options
    It has been out here from 2.30pm and still out now at 6.30pm. Affects me much more than others who have slept throuhh the drama so far.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Seriously tho it's just day one. There's still more than 48 hrs to go
  • Options
    Fahad_sFahad_s Posts: 14
    Bro what about people doing war, half of my team hasnt placed defenders yet. Seriously kabam
  • Options
    HuhuHuhu Posts: 2
    they will not do anything about it.. I wrote it before - last time, there was 3 days login issues for people who had email address with less than 3 chars in the end and we saw no compensation whatsoever - so dont expect anything... :(
  • Options
    parveshyadav_1parveshyadav_1 Posts: 71
    edited June 2017
    Batman05 wrote: »
    Seriously tho it's just day one. There's still more than 48 hrs to go

Are you serious, can't you see i wasted my time there and people are still playing will get ahead and I'll loose.
    Everything is relative in arena.. They get ahead in this mean time.. Now I can't win arena by any means
  • Options
    Red4popeRed4pope Posts: 4
    This is a joke.. Sitting on 1.2m on day one, easy could be at 1.5 now maybe 2m by day's end and I'm now screwed, can't just "try again" I work so no time to do the grind
  • Options
    Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    It's more than 3 hours now. Not everyone has time all 3 days to score and we have to manage the time according to it. People are from different timezones and right now i don't think that I'll get a chance to get him if they don't fix within an hour. When they will fix this I'll be probably sleeping, so huge loss of score for me. They must give rank reward for android and iOS users separately this time and must make sure that this issue does not happen again.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Time is essential to arena. This game is a true test of time management if you ask me. If you work, have a family, and also play this game you know how important time is. And when the game is down on one's free time, that can really hurt! Hope Kabam compensates users who are affected. Cause I would be pissed had I been going for SL or DV
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Still down..so annoying! For sure I can't get 4* now being android user
  • Options
    Can someone please call any moderater here so that kabam see this!
  • Options
    Joe_vj76Joe_vj76 Posts: 30
    Off topic, how do u change your profile pic?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Joe_vj76 wrote: »
    Off topic, how do u change your profile pic?
    Open it in computer or request desktop site on mobile and go to profile to change..please for further information see other thread..I really want kabam to see this arena thing..no offense mate
This discussion has been closed.