**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your simple tweak to take a champ from zero to hero?

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
Doesn’t have to be a meme tier champ, just a simple change to an under appreciated champ that would make them significantly better, but not broken.

For example, Invisible Woman gains 2% attack and power rate per vulnerability on the opponent (max 50 stacks). It would still be difficult to build and maintain, but once you’re there, you’re slapping enemies into next week.

Have fun with it!

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Cable, grant him a 100% chance to not miss, increase his degen damage grant him a prefight every time he knocks out a defender Option 1. Regen 15% modified health over 15 seconds 2. Gain a bar of power over 8 seconds. Also while under degeneration gain 15% combat rate and everytime he fails to activate a regen when reaching a power bar threshold give him an 10% increased chance to activate it next time. Make his truestrike from sp1 (after sp3 passive and permanent) Also make his concussion a passive.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Since I don’t see Doctor Strange being reverted back to what he was, not even a little bit, I think he would be pretty damn viable if he were to get +.5% attack rating every time his Counterspell activated throughout a fight 🤷🏻‍♂️

Makes him better all around, great against Cosmic’s but not too OP against every class

Dr, so you want him to multiply his attack by
    1.005 times every time it cycles ?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Sentry: Aegon and Champion synergies are a part of his base kit.
    So then:
    New Aegon/Sentry synergy: Gives Sentry the chance to stack up to 7-8 or even 10 Reality warps instead of 5.
    New Champion/Sentry synergy: Sentry has no health penalty in transferring Reality warps fight to fight.
    edited August 2020
    Hawkeye: His bleeds are permanent
    Jane Foster: Special Attacks give a permanent passive fury increasing attack by 30%. It can stack.
    OG Iron Man: Beam attacks(like sp1 and sp2) inflict a special non stacking debuff which does energy damage for 20 secs. While this debuff is active, all attacks deal 50% more damage and crits deal another 75% of the damage as a burst of Physical damage, opponents have -100% defensive ability accuracy. Can be refreshed by his beam attacks.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Iron fist

Every time he applies an armor break, he has a 10% chance to apply an armor shatter. He also gains 1 fury buff lasting 15 seconds every time he applied an armor break (max 20 stacks)
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Hawkeye - his power drain on SP1 goes through a block or evade like g2099

King Groot - his furies become permanent, like Sabertooth

Loki - gain a fury for every 10 hits on e combo meter, max of 3 stacks. If 3 stacks are achieved, a permanent fury buff is granted

Rocket - add an evade counter charge at 5 to start each fight

Thor Rag - increase attack by 10% for each 10 hits on combo meter
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Psylocke - make her enervate power lock and remove that 25% power gain penalty

And add some small stacking bleeds because she hits with a sword
    Hulk: All attacks add 1 charge to a counter. Special attacks grant Hulk a SMASH buff for 20 seconds where all hits are critical and deal 4% more damage per charge in the counter.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Allow Dormammu’s Imbued to stack or be used multiple times.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★

Since I don’t see Doctor Strange being reverted back to what he was, not even a little bit, I think he would be pretty damn viable if he were to get +.5% attack rating every time his Counterspell activated throughout a fight 🤷🏻‍♂️

Makes him better all around, great against Cosmic’s but not too OP against every class

Dr, so you want him to multiply his attack by
    1.005 times every time it cycles ?
    I meant something more akin to Star-Lord’s SA, but instead of adding attack value for every hit in the combo meter, he would add his value based on how many Buffs he nullifies.

Maybe 1% instead of .5%
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Get rid of the downtime on Falcon's DAAR completely and give him a passive fury while it's active. Imo, Falcon's only redeeming quality should never have a downtime.

Hopefully they’ll do him justice. Judging by the champs that have come out in 2020 I don’t think he’ll be OP though.
    Lvernon15 said:

Psylocke - make her enervate power lock and remove that 25% power gain penalty

I’ve always enjoyed psylock, and definitely wish she’d at least get a tweak like this till they can give her a solid once-over. She’s not far off from being a monster, but she doesn’t have enough damage to make up for the play style.

Increase Nebula's block proficiency. That's all she needs.

Wouldn’t mind that Sorcerer Supreme heal on block. Would take Nebula to the next level.