**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please Kabam?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests

Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I really do wonder which version we’re getting. Comics? MRoC? Movie? It’s probably going to be either MROC or comics but we’ll find out soon.
  • Options

I really do wonder which version we’re getting. Comics? MRoC? Movie? It’s probably going to be either MROC or comics but we’ll find out soon.

I don't care which version, as long as we get Apocalypse (although for the record, I think the comic version looks the coolest. The movie version looked a bit weird). But I'm getting increasingly worried that we'll be getting Kitty Pryde instead, especially cuz the side event seems to be linked to her.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Maybe we’ll get 3 champs this month?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Also, try to be more useful, as well as not duplicate the content of your own threads
  • Options

That would be SO cool, but I don't think it's gonna happen because I think Otriux said on twitter that there's 2 champions coming out next month.

3 would be the dream. Imagine a month of Prof X, Apocalypse, and Mystique. That would be the best month in MCOC history for new champions. Even swapping Kitty Pryde with Mystique would be an insanely cool month.
  • Options

I feel like you're setting yourself up for disappointed with how much you've invested in the apocalypse hype train.

I know I am, but I can't help it. I'm hanging on to a thread of hope.

I believe in Apocalypse. En Sabah Nur!
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

That would be SO cool, but I don't think it's gonna happen because I think Otriux said on twitter that there's 2 champions coming out next month.

3 would be the dream. Imagine a month of Prof X, Apocalypse, and Mystique. That would be the best month in MCOC history for new champions. Even swapping Kitty Pryde with Mystique would be an insanely cool month.
    Once upon a time there used to be 3..
    Archangel, Pyslocke, Iceman...

Morningstar, Mephisto, Blade...

Red Skull, Heimdall, Korg...

Among others...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Give. Me. Kitty. Pryde.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

I don't care which version, as long as we get Apocalypse (although for the record, I think the comic version looks the coolest. The movie version looked a bit weird). But I'm getting increasingly worried that we'll be getting Kitty Pryde instead, especially cuz the side event seems to be linked to her.
    Honestly, I really don't understand the apocalypse hype train, I'd take kitty pryde over apocalypse any day, but mainly because I hate physically imposing characters, speed and flexibility are more my speed
  • Options

Give. Me. Kitty. Pryde.

why would you want kitty pryde over a time travelling emperor with almost limitless power

Apocalypse all the way
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Give. Me. Kitty. Pryde.

why would you want kitty pryde over a time travelling emperor with almost limitless power

Apocalypse all the way
    Don't forget the heralds of galactus
  • Options

Give. Me. Kitty. Pryde.

Jubilee should come way before her
  • Options

Give. Me. Kitty. Pryde.

Apocalypse all the way
    Yes they were disappointments but we're talking about APOCALYPSE. He should be CRAZY good.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Give. Me. Kitty. Pryde.

Apocalypse all the way
    Yes they were disappointments but we're talking about APOCALYPSE. He should be CRAZY good.
    So should of silver surfer. And if it wasn't for him having the highest prestige in game no one would rank him.

Always best not to have high hopes with kabam
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I can't wait until he's revealed and actual trash tier. My salty tear reserves are getting low and I need to replenish.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I can't wait until he's revealed and actual trash tier. My salty tear reserves are getting low and I need to replenish.

you probably haven't been on enough. I'm probably going to have to expand mine
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

you probably haven't been on enough. I'm probably going to have to expand mine
    I need fresh tears. The same old salty tears are boring and tasteless at this point.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

That's actually the common for character's similar to this one. Usually defenders, low crit rate and crit damage, not so great damage output, mid-tier utility
    Wouldn't surprise me at all if he turned out to be like that. Is the expected actually
  • Options

Magnetos buff kinda makes 4 new champs.
    Monthly buffs are dope.
    Ikr!
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Like I said there’s no way kabam will do justice for apocalypse I just can’t see it, I would rather him not come because he’ll be a disappointment. It is so difficult to due justice for apocalypse he has like every superpower it’ll be very difficult for kabam to make him
  • Options
    ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    Kitty Pryde or Mystique
  • Options
    Please add your character wishes to the main thread. Thank you!

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0
This discussion has been closed.