**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Taskmaster solos Void

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    While the video is helpful, not many are willing to pull the trigger on r5 Taskmaster
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I have him as a R4 5 star with enough sigs to make him worth playing. However, TM is a top 3 hardest champ to play so I never expect players to like him or use him due to that. Nice to see some love for him.

This fight in particular is nice to see as it can be played many different ways. A slower way would be to get to the 9 hit numbers, let the debuff get on you then hit Void. If you time it right and after 10 debuffs you will not have to worry about them for the rest of the fight as he gets immune to ALL debuffs.

Havok is another fight that's a joy with TM and i still think he's the best Havok counter. You'll get10 of Havok's charges on you then never get the last one to detonate which gives TM 10 on himself which fuels the damage on his specials and they add ALOT.
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Nice vid! Tasky is a beast, it's just that there are tons of more worthy Skills to pump sigs into and rank.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Impressive!
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Erocks said:

Nice vid! Tasky is a beast, it's just that there are tons of more worthy Skills to pump sigs into and rank.

I must disagree.. if we’re talking about effectiveness of sig ability, none of them needs sig stones like Taskmaster does. Maybe night trasher would compete.
    Saiyan said:

I have him as a R4 5 star with enough sigs to make him worth playing. However, TM is a top 3 hardest champ to play so I never expect players to like him or use him due to that. Nice to see some love for him.

This fight in particular is nice to see as it can be played many different ways. A slower way would be to get to the 9 hit numbers, let the debuff get on you then hit Void. If you time it right and after 10 debuffs you will not have to worry about them for the rest of the fight as he gets immune to ALL debuffs.

Havok is another fight that's a joy with TM and i still think he's the best Havok counter. You'll get10 of Havok's charges on you then never get the last one to detonate which gives TM 10 on himself which fuels the damage on his specials and they add ALOT.

I have a video, soon I’ll upload. Taskmaster against Havok in hazardous shift mini boss.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    As the owner of a five star Taskmaster, what does he need, and what does he do exactly?

As the owner of a five star Taskmaster, what does he need, and what does he do exactly?

First high sig. because you’ll need concussion debuffs as durable as much. He does good stuff. Immunity to debuffs after 9 makes him so valuable against Annihilus Havok and lately Air Walker. What I love in taskmaster that he slowly pacifies his opponent.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Erocks said:

I must disagree.. if we’re talking about effectiveness of sig ability, none of them needs sig stones like Taskmaster does. Maybe night trasher would compete.
    Aegon is probably the top needed sig champ in the skill catagory above Task.