**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bragging rights! Your favorite accomplishment so far?

Let's reflect on our favorite moments in the game for us. I'd like to hear everyone else's as I assume people are focused on accomplishing different things in MCOC at this point.
Although I've done far less impressive things than others (no ROL or LOL here...yet) I'll start:

I was excited recently that I complete Master event now using no potions or revives. I 100% completed them for several months now but always needing to use items. Sometimes more than I wanted to admit. Well NO MORE!

I got my highest combo recently against Kingpin in master event at 130 (please no put-downs, I do realize that people do 400+)
I have been doing 80-90 hits regularly and then making a mistake and taking some hits in between.
In fact I perfected Kingpin (The Master boss one) the second time I ever faced him and every time after that and actually have not seen his sp2 or 3 still! :)

I'm proud of these things for where I am at in the game.

What are you guys and gals proud of accomplishing so far or even recently? Brag on........

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Anyone remember the Marvelous Women's crystals?
    How there was one that guaranteed a 3* with a chance at 4*? and two PHC's, essentially?
    4* Gwenpool.
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 91
    finishing chapter of the road and act 4 with no R4 best combo is 339 against WS
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    My greatest accomplishment...Beating this game with one hand while flipping off kabam with the other bc they cant make me buy units..
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Beating that money collector
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Anyone remember the Marvelous Women's crystals?
    How there was one that guaranteed a 3* with a chance at 4*? and two PHC's, essentially?
    4* Gwenpool.

Same here I got 4* gwenpool from those 2-4* crystals

But my greatest accomplishment is easy path of lol
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Once they announced the updated rewards for obtaining Uncollected status, I was like, "Hrm, doesn't require 100% explore, just one run through 12 maps? I can already do the Master level events with no items. Suppose I can try..."

Didn't need to use a single potion/revive/anything until the actual Collector fight. :)

Of course, he made up for that fact, and I used every single potion/revive/etc I had, and had to buy about 6 revives with units, but I got him. (I only realized after the fact that I forgot about my team revives, so had I used those, I wouldn't have needed to buy anything, but oh well)

The only kicker was I was also between alliances at the time, so I couldn't even share my WOOT! moment.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Beating that money collector

An underestimated ability no doubt! :)
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Once they announced the updated rewards for obtaining Uncollected status, I was like, "Hrm, doesn't require 100% explore, just one run through 12 maps? I can already do the Master level events with no items. Suppose I can try..."

Didn't need to use a single potion/revive/anything until the actual Collector fight. :)

Of course, he made up for that fact, and I used every single potion/revive/etc I had, and had to buy about 6 revives with units, but I got him. (I only realized after the fact that I forgot about my team revives, so had I used those, I wouldn't have needed to buy anything, but oh well)

The only kicker was I was also between alliances at the time, so I couldn't even share my WOOT! moment.

This may have just inspired me to give it a go!
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Taking advantage of the beginner's bracket to get 4-star champs like AA and OML.

Hopefully 4-star Psylocke in the Intermediate bracket isn't too difficult either.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Beating thanos. At the time it was pretty cool
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    beating rol felt so good
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Nice man, we all gotta start somewhere & it feels great to start killing it. Keep it up & you’ll have ROL & LOL done in no time
    Solo’ing LOL Maestro hands down, Soloing LOL Falcon & BP CW was an awesome feeling too
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Nice man, we all gotta start somewhere & it feels great to start killing it. Keep it up & you’ll have ROL & LOL done in no time

I honestly could have rttl done but for a while I didn't want to do end game content as it felt like the rewards were meh to power through act 5 for uncollected tho
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Definitely completing my first full special event (maybe Chloe's?) and completing RTTL. The rewards were so good and the nodes were so bad and I just happened to have most of the needed champs (shout out to 3* BW for taking down debuff immune DP!).
  • Haven’t spent money on this game since January 2015.
    Haven’t spent money on this game since January 2015.

That’s actually very impressive lol
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    going for my first featured 5*, I had 4 tries for icemen and I pulled him twice
  • Coming out of 12.0 better than I went into it was the greatest accomplishment I've done
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Finally killing Maestro in LoL after he regened 5x in a row
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Dang, there's a lot of favourable moments I had in the game.

I guess some of the ones I'd like to brag are exploring 5.3, killing a 52k PI Dormammu AQ boss in one fight with my 4* SL and single handedly taking down a 5* R4 Magik AW boss from full health with my Gwenpool and Magik.

Maybe to other top tier players, this kind of stuff seems average or common at best, but to me, they are some of my best achievements in the game so far.
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Dang, there's a lot of favourable moments I had in the game.

I guess some of the ones I'd like to brag are exploring 5.3, killing a 52k PI Dormammu AQ boss in one fight with my 4* SL and single handedly taking down a 5* R4 Magik AW boss from full health with my Gwenpool and Magik.

Maybe to other top tier players, this kind of stuff seems average or common at best, but to me, they are some of my best achievements in the game so far.

To me those are pretty awesome achievements I'd say.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited September 2017
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Best feeling I’ve had in game was the first time I beat ROL Winter Soldier. Knowing I could finally do it.

This was a looooong time ago, and nothing since has come close to that feeling. Not sure that’s a good thing.
  • dkatryl wrote: »

I have to admit, given how hard he was built up to be (and not undeservedly), I was very happy to have taken him down without spending money. I used potions, mind you, but I have a large stockpile of those. And I did that with a 4* team also.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    Beating that 10k rating regenerating magneto in act 4 was a pain for me back then.