**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Champion boss compensation

Comments

• JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    I didn’t get anything.
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★

Jungle92 said:

What did you expect? Lol

Anything but consumables? What am I supposed to do with them now? Have my boost stash filled, they are just going to expire.
    Tomorrow? Omega Rush? i don't know why that miserable amount of Revives and orbs but, i will take them, tomorrow will get a lot of events.
    Mate, you should consider that some people will explore omega boss rush itemless.
    Just trust me, consumables for such compensation are just wrong. It’s just not what was promised, when they made the roadmaps saying they were going to listen to their players, cuz one thing Everybody said is No Consumables.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Personally I’m fine with this comp. probably used more revives, but I did it many, many months ago so whatever.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t complain. I 100% before they announced the nerf and I haven’t got anything. I could use that lol.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Jungle92 said:

Jungle92 said:

What did you expect? Lol

Anything but consumables? What am I supposed to do with them now? Have my boost stash filled, they are just going to expire.
    Tomorrow? Omega Rush? i don't know why that miserable amount of Revives and orbs but, i will take them, tomorrow will get a lot of events.
    Mate, you should consider that some people will explore omega boss rush itemless.
    Just trust me, consumables for such compensation are just wrong. It’s just not what was promised, when they made the roadmaps saying they were going to listen to their players, cuz one thing Everybody said is No Consumables.
    I didn’t say no consumables, am I not classed as everybody?
  • I'll take it. Obviously spent a little more than this but hey. Anything is better than nothing
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★

Jungle92 said:

Jungle92 said:

Jungle92 said:

What did you expect? Lol

It's ALWAYS consumables. Anyone who cares about what the comp is going to be shouldn't have been doing any of Act 6 at all once they announced nerfs
    Who said that is ALWAYS consumables? So you make a roadmap admitting that you put bs nodes on act 6 and plan compensating players, then you give them something they probablynwon’t be able to use?

Units was the fair correction, not shards, not catalysts, not consumables.
    Please be serious.
    Regardless of what you think is fair, content comp has always been consumables. That's always what it was going to be. If you thought otherwise, well that's pretty foolish and you probably should have listened to some of us that were saying this was exactly what was going to happen
    Dude why u wanna talk knowing nothing? I’ve completes this ages ago, what should’ive done? Get a time machine and go back and not clear content?

Then, if they really MUST give consumables (for some reason only u know but ooookay) than why not give THE EXACT amount pf what you spend?
    Cm on, stop defending things that simply are made BADLY.
    It's what they always have done. Was always what they were gonna do here as well. I had 6.2 explored before 6.3 even released. I finished all of act 6 before they announced any changes. I also couldn't care less what they issue as compensation bc it's completely irrelevant to me.

If you were fine using the items you used for the rewards you got at the time, why do you even care? If you expected anything other than what we've seen, we'll shame on you bc that was never gonna happen
    I don’t care really, that is not the point.
    The point is in the intentions, you admit that you have done a terrible job and will compensate for it, then you give irilevant compensation (not even close to what people spent).
    That is the point of it all.
    Regardless roadmap and all kabam’s “good intentions”, i guess this company’s method will never change. What a pitty on that.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Well before everyone jumps the gun I suspect that people who completed it 100% will get much more which is why we haven't got anything yet. But so far we got more compensation for a bad week of AQ and Epic modifiers which was WAY easier to deal with than the Champion boss at any stage prior to the nerf. I have a couple of Abyss runs left and I would like my compensation in units. Thanks
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Well before everyone jumps the gun I suspect that people who completed it 100% will get much more which is why we haven't got anything yet. But so far we got more compensation for a bad week of AQ and Epic modifiers which was WAY easier to deal with than the Champion boss at any stage prior to the nerf. I have a couple of Abyss runs left and I would like my compensation in units. Thanks

Well if you consider much much more 3 times the amount they got, I 100%ed it

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I didn't expect shards or nexus crystals but I think they should have at least do some math.

How many items did an AVERAGE player USED back then - how much do an AVERAGE player use now = COMPENSATION

I don't think what they delivered represents that.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    edited September 2020
    Mcord117 said:

I guess if you didn’t 100% before you don’t get any compensation, oh well. I think I had 2 paths left but it’s 100% now

I've had the compo come through and I've only done the one run through (I did have to restart the game for the mail to appear), I imagine the compo will be sent out in waves so everyone whose due will get it shortly

edited September 2020
    Lormif said:

Well if you consider much much more 3 times the amount they got, I 100%ed it

So someone posted too early. Looks like compensation is different compared to the runs. I'll wait.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Looks like it's weighted by how many runs you did

odd, I 100%ed that a few months after it came out and got half that, I guess if you canceled and restarted or something they are counting that too?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

That's the same I just got

DalBot said:

That's the same I just got
    Thats not bad compensation. I stand corrected.