**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix Your Servers!

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Like everyone else, I'm sick of seeing the WIFI / exclamation mark symbol flashing so regularly when I start a fight, finish a fight, use an item, or do pretty much anything that requires an interaction with the server.

For a game that's making this much money, when will more be invested into the server infrastructure? The performance is bad, most of the time. Come on @Kabam Miike.

Just because the servers aren't crashing at the moment doesn't mean poor performance like this is acceptable, or the "norm".
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    Are you sure it isn’t your connection? My games been doing fine
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    Quite often after a fight, network connection symbol comes on. I know my WiFi is good because I would run a Speedtest every time. Latency is low and speed is more than capable of streaming 4K video.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Nakuul said:

Same problem here. And the length of time it takes to resolve has drastically increased since the last patch.

Yeah sometimes it takes more than a minute.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Signed in just for this one
    Its bad Kabam
    As already stated everything we do

Can’t hit fight without connection issues
    Can’t hit Claim Crystal without connection issues
    Can’t hit Rank up without connection issues

This is a time where I would like some emergency maintenance.

• BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    same... never really had problems in the pass, but as of lately it been kinda bad. iPhone xs max latest update !
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Quite a few people haven’t these slow connection issues.

If you are having same problems please speak up!

Let them know
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Connection is so bad. Always happens after you win the fight. You even worry if you will get disconnected and lose the fight. Even at start of the fight. opening crystals. It happens very often now. It's almost unplayable.
  • Tman865Tman865 Posts: 10
    I have had a lot of problems recently mainly being the connection issues and having to stop and load for much longer, but Ive also had this huge issue that has been bugging be for a while now. For some reason whenever I fight Vision Arkus or Terrax, their animations are too much and they make my game lag a lot and sometimes it will even completely kick me out of the game and its impossible for them to fight so I have to force myself to lose a lot of rewards because I cant fight them. I just hope that this will get noticed and that something will be done to fix it soon for not just me but a lot of other summoners as well.

Thank You
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I've accepted it as the norm with MCOC which is just terrible. I play multiple online games and only MCOC gives me a "No connection" sign whenever I do anything that interacts with the server.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I just expect there is be connection issues after ever fight and crystal opening, that when when there'e not, once a week on Tuesday, I'm extra happy!
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    My game has been lagging significantly lately. I cant even standing intercept with magik after firing the sp2 off, theres like a delayed input and I end up having to wait before I can go in with a medium
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    a fix ive found is to enter your phones multi tasker thing and stay there for like 5 to 10 seconds. on iphones, drag the bar and hold it for a few seconds. on older verisons, double tap the home button. on most android phones, theres a dedicated button
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

a fix ive found is to enter your phones multi tasker thing and stay there for like 5 to 10 seconds. on iphones, drag the bar and hold it for a few seconds. on older verisons, double tap the home button. on most android phones, theres a dedicated button

That is what I use too lol along with opening the control center
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    This has gone on long enough now that the icon is just another game feature.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    LOL. This is an ongoing problem since i started playing the game about 4 years ago, but as of late its getting worse specially after the last 2 updates. Opening 10 crystals at once
    Assigning sign stones to your champs
    Leveling up, ranking up
    When you hit the fight button
    After you finish the fight
    And the list goes on and ON

Kabam employees know about these issues, im sure cause once you load up the game, it would take less than 5 minute to notice the wifi signal/game freezes/game locked up/you want to slam your phone against the wall....etc

• anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    I get especially laggy when helping my alliance, often 15-30 seconds lag Between presses
  • jpl7340jpl7340 Posts: 35
    This has been a problem for quite some time for me (iOS 13.7, iPhone 11XR), but it’s been exceptionally bad since the update. It’s affecting the actual gameplay now. During the fight, the game won’t register my inputs. It’s cost me many revives. Not impressed...
  • After kicking you out when in the finishing hit of a boss and taking 50% life away from you, i always laugh when i am forced to log on again and the screen reads "WELCOME BACK"
This discussion has been closed.