An alternative to rank-down tickets

12345679»

Comments

  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,458 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    If you see my roster as why I’m against them then you can’t read. Or just choose to ignore the main reason I have said in this thread a hundred times of RDTs are not a good item for game development or player progression
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 23,601 ★★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    No, he’s saying everyone would get to change their stats like prestige by taking advantage of RDTs. Some get to abuse them more than others

    The last line is wrong and is the whole reason for your selfish argument.

    Selfish would be demanding RDT's given out for uses they were never intended for.

    RDTs are for when champs or the content is significantly changed. The changes to AW are well within the vague lines of RDTs.

    Miike even said, "Champions that you think right now might be less useful than they were before, might just become your favorites again". That strongly implied that the value/usefulness of champions has changed.

    No. They are for changes to how the existing Champs function. Major changes, and not simple buffs or improvements. Changes that are intended, and not bugs or on-going issues.
    They are not for changes to content.
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 265
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    If you see my roster as why I’m against them then you can’t read. Or just choose to ignore the main reason I have said in this thread a hundred times of RDTs are not a good item for game development or player progression

    i would agree with u if there was no more game progression coming. if r4 5* was the highest rank we would ever be able to get then yes it would be bad for the game because without progression a game dies. but we know the plans for the future and its the long haul so rdt will not effect the game at all
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,458 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    If it doesn’t affect the game than no need for them. Problem solved @andrade5184
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 265
    im sure u know what i mean
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,458 ★★★★
    You said they don’t affect anything in the long run so why should they be brought in just for the short run? Just keep playing the game and who cares
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,458 ★★★★
    #checkmate
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 23,601 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    If it doesn’t affect the game than no need for them. Problem solved @andrade5184

    They have a major effect on many areas of the game. I assume you know that.
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 265
    you know why because resources are not available as much as they should be so we need it to readjust our defensive rosters
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    If you see my roster as why I’m against them then you can’t read. Or just choose to ignore the main reason I have said in this thread a hundred times of RDTs are not a good item for game development or player progression

    i would agree with u if there was no more game progression coming. if r4 5* was the highest rank we would ever be able to get then yes it would be bad for the game because without progression a game dies. but we know the plans for the future and its the long haul so rdt will not effect the game at all
    Free progression shouldn't be handed out by means of RDT's so we can rank up better champs to make content easier. It eliminates the value in strategy and eliminates the option of choice.

    Example would be that r5 SL you have. You wanna rank that down now and bring up your 5* SL to make content easier. You realize now you should have saved those resources knowing you may possibly get 5* SL but chose not to. Now you want an RDT to make up for that choice. I know, you gave other arguments. Im using this one as an example.

    This would also make AQ and AW easier for you as well because of an RDT. Which could have an impact on your opponents. Not exactly fair to them
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 265
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    #checkmate

    seriously what game have u been playing, what show are u watching cause you didnt prove anything with that statement :D
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,458 ★★★★
    I know that @GroundedWisdom. I was just using his exact words against him
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    you know why because resources are not available as much as they should be so we need it to readjust our defensive rosters

    Please don't start that argument again knowing last night your argument was you wanted to rank down defenders as a means to rank top attackers lol. That argument has no weight for you as your previous comments contradicts it.
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 265
    R4GE wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    If you see my roster as why I’m against them then you can’t read. Or just choose to ignore the main reason I have said in this thread a hundred times of RDTs are not a good item for game development or player progression

    i would agree with u if there was no more game progression coming. if r4 5* was the highest rank we would ever be able to get then yes it would be bad for the game because without progression a game dies. but we know the plans for the future and its the long haul so rdt will not effect the game at all
    Free progression shouldn't be handed out by means of RDT's so we can rank up better champs to make content easier. It eliminates the value in strategy and eliminates the option of choice.

    Example would be that r5 SL you have. You wanna rank that down now and bring up your 5* SL to make content easier. You realize now you should have saved those resources knowing you may possibly get 5* SL but chose not to. Now you want an RDT to make up for that choice. I know, you gave other arguments. Im using this one as an example.

    This would also make AQ and AW easier for you as well because of an RDT. Which could have an impact on your opponents. Not exactly fair to them

    lol its not a struggle now there is nothing he will be helping me with except harder quests
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    If you see my roster as why I’m against them then you can’t read. Or just choose to ignore the main reason I have said in this thread a hundred times of RDTs are not a good item for game development or player progression

    i would agree with u if there was no more game progression coming. if r4 5* was the highest rank we would ever be able to get then yes it would be bad for the game because without progression a game dies. but we know the plans for the future and its the long haul so rdt will not effect the game at all
    Free progression shouldn't be handed out by means of RDT's so we can rank up better champs to make content easier. It eliminates the value in strategy and eliminates the option of choice.

    Example would be that r5 SL you have. You wanna rank that down now and bring up your 5* SL to make content easier. You realize now you should have saved those resources knowing you may possibly get 5* SL but chose not to. Now you want an RDT to make up for that choice. I know, you gave other arguments. Im using this one as an example.

    This would also make AQ and AW easier for you as well because of an RDT. Which could have an impact on your opponents. Not exactly fair to them

    lol its not a struggle now there is nothing he will be helping me with except harder quests

    Not sure if you caught the point on that one.
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 265
    R4GE wrote: »
    you know why because resources are not available as much as they should be so we need it to readjust our defensive rosters

    Please don't start that argument again knowing last night your argument was you wanted to rank down defenders as a means to rank top attackers lol. That argument has no weight for you as your previous comments contradicts it.

    i dont only speak for myself i speak for all my mates who are in the same situation as me with there defense rankings
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    you know why because resources are not available as much as they should be so we need it to readjust our defensive rosters

    Please don't start that argument again knowing last night your argument was you wanted to rank down defenders as a means to rank top attackers lol. That argument has no weight for you as your previous comments contradicts it.

    i dont only speak for myself i speak for all my mates who are in the same situation as me with there defense rankings

    Best to stay on one course than lol. Cause your argument for them greatly devalues there reasoning
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Anyways, Im ready to move on from this thread unless someone decides to quote me. I've gone on more than I'd prefer to lol
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,458 ★★★★
    @R4GE you can only state reason some many times until you realize it flies over his head every single time
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,458 ★★★★
    Same here @R4GE. I was just trying to get him to acknowledge my points. He doesn’t have to agree with them. Can’t argue with close minded people
This discussion has been closed.