**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fix Your Servers!

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm I am the only one totally unable to connect for over one hour?
  • Options
    micturnemicturne Posts: 2
    Just re-iterating what others have posted. I opened a ticket on this today... Nearly every fight, opening crystals, pretty much any action in the game is hitting up against these connection problems, and it's been definitely worse over the last several days. Generally takes 15-30 seconds to resolve, although I've also been kicked out of the game entirely in the past. (I really think it's great when it's in the middle of an AQ/AW fight, and I have to restore health.)

I'm on iOS 13.7, latest version of MCOC, on a gigabit internet connection.
  • Options
    NBKNBK Posts: 8
    We need to start to push this out as a community to get kabam to fix it because it’s been 6 years!!! @Kabam Miike your company makes millions. Stop being so stingy. The game will become unplayable. Kabam please...
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    I've accepted it as the norm with MCOC which is just terrible. I play multiple online games and only MCOC gives me a "No connection"
    Tman865 said:

I have had a lot of problems recently mainly being the connection issues and having to stop and load for much longer, but Ive also had this huge issue that has been bugging be for a while now. For some reason whenever I fight Vision Arkus or Terrax, their animations are too much and they make my game lag a lot and sometimes it will even completely kick me out of the game and its impossible for them to fight so I have to force myself to lose a lot of rewards because I cant fight them. I just hope that this will get noticed and that something will be done to fix it soon for not just me but a lot of other summoners as well.

Thank You

The problem of lag might be your phone not having enough resources for the game. I'd advise at least 3-4 GB of RAM and not less than 500MB internal storage while running the game. Also close other online games and resource-heavy apps like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and recently whatsapp. I play on a phone with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage and I notice my game gets bit laggy when I just finish playing COD: Mobile. Not noticeable when I'm fighting but when I interact with the UI.
    Also, since android apps love leaving a lot of background processes running, you might want to go to "App Info" and force close those heavy apps if you're on android.
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    Agreed, connection issues constantly. Very frustrating. And time consuming.
  • Options
    4kgang4kgang Posts: 16
    Same here connexion issues, 50% life away in AQ, support said in their report on july and august the same things: we are aware of this issues working on it. :D:D:D realy ?
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you are experiencing connection issues and haven't already done so, please share the requested information in the lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.