**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let the speculation

LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Begin!!! Blade and Morningstar are comfirmed but learned there is a 3rd mystery champ set to appear in october but most likely at comic con we will learn the identity.

Till then lets begin and keep this thread going till comic con so we can see if anyone was right!!
kva10lh1ugh5.jpg

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    This is spinning my head. Miike said Morningstar was a female. So I googled the champ and it was a male. More digging and I found another Marvel character of the same name who was female. So I thought it was gonna be her.
    Later heard this Morningstar is actually a new character that was created in the same manor as Guilly and Civil Warrior. So I have no clue of the abilities.

Really curious to read the comments on this one

Why does the silhouette look identical to the Collector?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Hmm maybe it could be morbius or another villian from blade it could be bunch of different ones it from marvel.
  • Dracula
    X_Scott wrote: »
    Nailed it.7q59ergdty7i.jpg

Well done! Wonder if he showers his opponent in Purple Rain that melts them like acid
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Morbius for sure
    Morbius does match the silhouette to a T. But Im leaning towards Prince now
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    They would have to call him by his full name Michael Morbius fit into the champ poster
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Morbius for sure
    Look at my most recent post. Can't be him
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Morbius for sure
    Look at my most recent post. Can't be him

If they call him Michael morbius he fits, why make a new thread when this is already discussing it ????
  • Morbius, whit Blade, have sense. And before Halloween a vampire have a lot of sense.

In the comics Blade have a healing factor. Suggestions? The first skill hero whit healing factor? Skill or Mystic champion? Big hype for him in arena featured?
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    I am sure Kabam will make him with a Sword which wont cause bleed but will incinerate (have you watched the movie guys? Yes? Yes?)
  • Incinerate maybe whit the guns..... In film only vampire “burn”..... more probably bleed.... he whit the sword.....
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Still rumors ... Should have waited for next week
  • Sure. Just suggestions. Very curious read the abilities :)
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    No it's pre 12.0 dr strange! He used the Eye to reverse the nerf!
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    3rd champion is revealed
    f2w1c8y7qmgr.jpg
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    I think he's Azazel, Nightcrawler's father
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Jac094 wrote: »
    I think he's Azazel, Nightcrawler's father

no more space left for A"s
    3rd champion is revealed
    f2w1c8y7qmgr.jpg

but who is this guy?
  • It looks like Mephisto to me.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Yup, htat's Mephisto for sure.
    3rd champion is revealed
    f2w1c8y7qmgr.jpg
    its mephisto..I googled him
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Mephisto?! Awesome!!!!!
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    I hope he's playable
  • ritual01ritual01 Posts: 11
    More Mystic? Sucks!! Kabam should add more variety, seems they are more interested in Mystics Champs.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    To be fair, while Mephisto seems very likely to be Mystic, Blade might not be, and who knows with Morningstar?
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Maybe Living Monolith (I don't know if he fit in the letters thing).