**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is the current side event the best event in MCOC history?

Ignoring the bug at release.

Is the current side event the best event in MCOC history? 186 votes

Yes
77%
2StarKingFrostyKDoggg2017HeroBoltsyOesername123TerraAlex13369FitnesscwMqc19LightvayneJBC89SpiderCoolsRyGokuspiderknight616Warlord5386BeerswooHalleyKillerRino19Logan00Captain_2good 145 votes
No
15%
Haji_SaabTrakazYoMovesPatchie93KennadoDarth_StewieFantasy_91Maldroit2ZombieZeddMaxGamingRamadaTruckaceEtjamaEinfachSoHyogasaintYawYeetSaintLaurentDonAomine_Daiki10MasterpuffRenaxqq 28 votes
I'd have to wait for it to finish to be able to decide
6%
Mr_PlatypusTendersquadLibralonixHar8Hammerbro_64Grootman1294Kill_GreyGwenpoolManTheNickster20JessieSLBreaker[Deleted User]Nogood22 13 votes

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    No
    There are better ones
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Yes
    MaxGaming said:

There are better ones

Such as...
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    No
    Rifts got a good amount of awekening gem there.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I've been playing for 6 months. This is easily the best and most rewarding monthly quest I've done.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Yes
    it is the best in history. very nice.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I got 3 ags from rifts, but rng can screw you over. guaranteed value that you can clearly see from the beginning of the month
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    No
    Rockets scrapyard I feel was the best
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    No

MaxGaming said:

Qacob said:

MaxGaming said:

There are better ones

Such as...
    Gwen Pool goes to the movies Rifts
    You cant be serious... this rewards are absoluttely nothing compared to the ones you get here
    Rifts had great rewards you could get several times this you can only get the great reward once
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Yes
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Qacob said:

MaxGaming said:

There are better ones

Such as...
    You cant be serious... this rewards are absoluttely nothing compared to the ones you get here
    Rifts had great rewards you could get several times this you can only get the great reward once
    But it wasnt guaranteed what you'd get.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yes
    It is a very insanely good event so I think yeah
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Qacob said:

MaxGaming said:

There are better ones

Such as...
    Rewards aren't the only thing to measure something like the Best Side Quest. Stuff like content, nodes, originality, etc all factor in someones opinion on things like this. This side quest does seem to have the Best guaranteed rewards but rewards aren't everything. They could put a ton of great rewards and a 6* nexus crystal in something boring and repetitive and I would still not like the event even if the rewards are phenominal.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes because guaranteed rewards of your choice. The "of your choice" is why I love the event. Yeah, rifts were good, but you either got super lucky, or got nothing useful.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I’m kind of dodging with this answer but I really enjoyed last December’s gifting extravaganza. Felt great to both give AND receive, plus I got my first 6* out of it. This one is very nice though. Great rewards for sure.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Not *the* best but it's up there.
    I still miss Rockets Scrapyard
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Now that they made rewards visible, the reward probably are the best.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Yes
    It's up there with gwenpool goes to the movie.... I know most like the rewards visible but I really liked the hidden rewards that the community was coming together for to create a map
  • Yes
    Easily the best. Every rift side event I've ever done i got shafted on and didn't get anything good.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Yes
    100% the best one. Add everything you can get this month together. It's ridiculously good, no event has ever been this good.

People saying it's not are just trolling.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    No
    RU11011 said:

Yes because guaranteed rewards of your choice. The "of your choice" is why I love the event. Yeah, rifts were good, but you either got super lucky, or got nothing useful.

Honestly liked the idea of the 'element of surprise' as to which lane has which reward and the community figuring it out. This event had the potential of being great but bug exploits spoiled it. Can't vote yes here imo.