**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant Treasure Island- Full Maps for Legendary/Epic/Master/Heroic

Hope these make things a little easier for planning your keys! I know you can see everything in game now, but this is just another resource for you to use. Hope it helps :smile:

Comments

• RECONRECON Posts: 35
    Ahh never mind they stated that already my fault. Agree this is good if you want to plan ahead.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    So good! Thx!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★

i went down both of the 7500 five star shards and 1000 six star shards and i opened: five star vulture, sig 40 on five star angela (cosmic/tech dual crystals) and a six star Antman. What have i done to anger you RNGesus :D

Angela's sig is useful against heavy nullify paths, since her sig makes her much more difficult to nullify the more buffs she has.
    6* Antman is decent with synergy team and he boosts Ghost quite a bit
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Terra said:

i went down both of the 7500 five star shards and 1000 six star shards and i opened: five star vulture, sig 40 on five star angela (cosmic/tech dual crystals) and a six star Antman. What have i done to anger you RNGesus :D

Angela's sig is useful against heavy nullify paths, since her sig makes her much more difficult to nullify the more buffs she has.
    6* Antman is decent with synergy team and he boosts Ghost quite a bit
    Thanks I think im not too mad about duping angela anymore.. sounds like an interesting sig actually.
    As for antman boosting ghost, i doubt ill ever pull ghost lol.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Anybody frustrated that they have to wait for those collectible keys?? Those 6* 5* shards looks so seductive right now yet I can't have them right away 😏
    Also legendary should have been general ag since epic is also class based.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306

Dunno if this helps, but these are the PI of all the bosses on Legendary difficulty.

Nice!
    I think weapon x will be bit challenging, I faced Iceman n mags n it wasn't that hard at all considering the rewards.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    A massive thanks to @Cat_Murdock for making this to ease all of us and also you have tried to make this before the bug based on the chests system so hats off
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    I have a doubt should I go through the platinum pool path again since I ran through the path before the bug once and wasted my very 1st key and then I had 2 keys one I spent for 5 star featured and one more key is left and IT says I can run through platpool path to claim the mouth and 8 crystals again
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Not Annihilus as a pirate in the bottom right corner! :D:D
  • So on legendary there is no platinumpool piece?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

So on legendary there is no platinumpool piece?

no, but you have extra keys for lower difficulties
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Is there anything extra for 100% completing a difficulty? Because if not, I am gonna jump around quite a bit between epic and legendary and probably won’t 100% legendary.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★

Is there anything extra for 100% completing a difficulty? Because if not, I am gonna jump around quite a bit between epic and legendary and probably won’t 100% legendary.

3k gold
  • Paper_TissuePaper_Tissue Posts: 38
    edited September 2020
    @te_dua_shum 17540 is X-23. Regular Power Index, without class advantage or disadvantage.

Edit: 16590 is Psylocke.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

@te_dua_shum 17540 is X-23. Regular Power Index, without class advantage or disadvantage.

Edit: 16590 is Psylocke.

thank you ^_^
  • @te_dua_shum Also found Colossus at 18220 PI. So just missing Red Cyclops and Namor.