**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This doesn't feel right...

The moment you do completion...

... i'll leave it here.

Kabam you Fe'd up. You do realise 'exploring' for rewards we should of got in completion means we have to constantly fight a boss each and every single time for some 5* or 6* shards or 900 t5bfs we got to fight a 40k to 80k boss.

Totally screwed us over.

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

yeah well guess what, if u don’t want to put in the effort for exploration you simply don’t deserve the rewards

Some people aren't skilled enough or don't have the roster to explore. There should be a good reward for completion as there always has been. It is a pretty good achievement to complete one path of the content too. As Seatin said in this latest video, one path of the new side event giving more rewards more rewards than completing cavalier is absolutely laughable.

Side Event = 4 150k health fights; 7500 5* shards and 1000 6* shards
    Completing Cavalier = 36 200k health fights, 6 250-400k boss fights; 4000 5* shards and 750 6* shards
    Doesn't something just seem a little off there??
    have u not seen the post about exploration? if you’re not skilled enough for exploration they want u to focus on the first one or two chapters to explore to grow ur roster and skill. and wtf kinda argument is that? you’re comparing a side event which has better rewards then the EQ 99% of the time.

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

The rewards are ridiculously low... doing a path for 100 6* shards or 20k gold or 250 5* shards... really low rewards

Before you’d have to do paths and get nothing for them if they were in between completion and exploration. Kabam made it like this to allow people who aren’t strong enough to explore everything to be rewarded for the paths that they can do successfully.
  • Wakanda1012Wakanda1012 Posts: 29
    Agreed esket, i think its an improvement considering there are more rewards
  • Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91

ItsDamien said:

Terra said:

yeah well guess what, if u don’t want to put in the effort for exploration you simply don’t deserve the rewards

I second this
    Thirded
    Fourthet?
    Quinted?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’ll be able to 100% explore this month, still think they should’ve kept completion reward and spread the act exploration rewards across chapter exploration if they insist on going down this route.
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    Seatin just wants incredible rewards for cakewalk difficulty. Cav can be done with 4 stars
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Seatin just wants incredible rewards for cakewalk difficulty. Cav can be done with 4 stars

you have to, too get better rewards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

All im saying is the there should be completion reward for the general meta, i can explore it a 100% may have to use some pots here and there but the satisfaction off having completion rewards is good

But why should there be? Provide any other reason other than its they way it has been or because it just should.
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★

The rewards are ridiculously low... doing a path for 100 6* shards or 20k gold or 250 5* shards... really low rewards

Agreed, Cav Quest is nonsense for the little bits of garbage they give you, not even wasting energy on that.