**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mutant Treasure Island- Full Maps for Legendary/Epic/Master/Heroic

Hope these make things a little easier for planning your keys! I know you can see everything in game now, but this is just another resource for you to use. Hope it helps :smile:

Comments

• RECONRECON Posts: 35
    Ahh never mind they stated that already my fault. Agree this is good if you want to plan ahead.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    So good! Thx!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

i went down both of the 7500 five star shards and 1000 six star shards and i opened: five star vulture, sig 40 on five star angela (cosmic/tech dual crystals) and a six star Antman. What have i done to anger you RNGesus :D

Angela's sig is useful against heavy nullify paths, since her sig makes her much more difficult to nullify the more buffs she has.
    6* Antman is decent with synergy team and he boosts Ghost quite a bit
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Terra said:

i went down both of the 7500 five star shards and 1000 six star shards and i opened: five star vulture, sig 40 on five star angela (cosmic/tech dual crystals) and a six star Antman. What have i done to anger you RNGesus :D

Angela's sig is useful against heavy nullify paths, since her sig makes her much more difficult to nullify the more buffs she has.
    6* Antman is decent with synergy team and he boosts Ghost quite a bit
    Thanks I think im not too mad about duping angela anymore.. sounds like an interesting sig actually.
    As for antman boosting ghost, i doubt ill ever pull ghost lol.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Anybody frustrated that they have to wait for those collectible keys?? Those 6* 5* shards looks so seductive right now yet I can't have them right away 😏
    Also legendary should have been general ag since epic is also class based.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306

Dunno if this helps, but these are the PI of all the bosses on Legendary difficulty.

Nice!
    I think weapon x will be bit challenging, I faced Iceman n mags n it wasn't that hard at all considering the rewards.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    A massive thanks to @Cat_Murdock for making this to ease all of us and also you have tried to make this before the bug based on the chests system so hats off
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    I have a doubt should I go through the platinum pool path again since I ran through the path before the bug once and wasted my very 1st key and then I had 2 keys one I spent for 5 star featured and one more key is left and IT says I can run through platpool path to claim the mouth and 8 crystals again
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Not Annihilus as a pirate in the bottom right corner! :D:D
  • So on legendary there is no platinumpool piece?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

So on legendary there is no platinumpool piece?

no, but you have extra keys for lower difficulties
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Is there anything extra for 100% completing a difficulty? Because if not, I am gonna jump around quite a bit between epic and legendary and probably won’t 100% legendary.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★

Is there anything extra for 100% completing a difficulty? Because if not, I am gonna jump around quite a bit between epic and legendary and probably won’t 100% legendary.

3k gold
  • Paper_TissuePaper_Tissue Posts: 38
    edited September 2020
    @te_dua_shum 17540 is X-23. Regular Power Index, without class advantage or disadvantage.

Edit: 16590 is Psylocke.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

@te_dua_shum 17540 is X-23. Regular Power Index, without class advantage or disadvantage.

Edit: 16590 is Psylocke.

thank you ^_^
  • @te_dua_shum Also found Colossus at 18220 PI. So just missing Red Cyclops and Namor.