**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Honest Thoughts on Cavalier Difficulty and a Response to Seatin's Video

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    As long as the content is balanced that people are able to complete it reasonably and it's fun, the rewards should be an afterthought as long as they still help you progress.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    The rewards are fine. The game is little broken right now, if you have enough money and time you can beat act 5 in a week, act 6 in a month, and being endgame player after 2 months or 3. Kabam needs to do something to slow it down.
  • I agree OP, I really enjoyed Cav Difficulty. I actually am alright either the reward, I just want to see the six star shards bumped so that we can form a full six star between Cav and UC

This. Difficulty is pretty good. Only node that i hate is the tech one because its never used in the quest IMO. I do think we should be able to form a full 6* from UC and Cav 100%
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I agree. Posted in a different thread. Overall this content is great. The rewards and the completion change are my biggest gripe. The overall difficulty is good.

I do think they need to true east path as well and to actually make completion serve the purpose they dictated. Also don’t feel like these rewards are capable of lasting because they feel lacking already(to much focus on the previous “economy”).

Outside of those items the last couple months really do feel like Kabam is listening from the spring and trying to change e game
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’m not cavalier so accuse me for not fully understanding everything. From what I’ve seen this is quite fair and puts up a fun challenge. It’s quite fair and quite fun. But the rewards are not the best with a little bit of tuning they will be great. Watching seatins video Jesus Christ man. The only thing I agreed with him on was the rewards being subpar but other wise his points were kinda Wack.
  • It's definitely for endgame players not sure I'll ever be in that category but I think seatin is right the compensation makes no sense if you can run variant 5 for more rewards
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    slacker said:

I bet most of ppl complain with Seatin aren't caliver lol

Cavalier difficulty is not for all cavalier. Some became cavalier with 1 or 2 rank 5 5*, they can't play it yet and should be it.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    My one and only problem for cav so far is mainly because of my severe lack of cosmic 5 and 6* so that buffed up quest hasnt really been fun for me lmao.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    GOTG said:

slacker said:

I bet most of ppl complain with Seatin aren't caliver lol

Cavalier difficulty is not for all cavalier. Some became cavalier with 1 or 2 rank 5 5*, they can't play it yet and should be it.
    Lol, i became cavalier with no 5r5 or 6r2, yet i now where i stand in right now, i can't explore all chapter 3 but i don't complain anything, and know when to quit but some young cavalier seem don't know to give up
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Haven't done this content yet - I'm in no hurry to 'clear content' that's there to entertain me for a month.

Good to read most of the comments though; and the general appreciation of the design (both 'interesting' nodes and the 4* milestones)

I've been asking for years for Kabam to introduce a 23-hr event or milestone that encourages you to use lower-tier champs; so that all those older champs we ranked up to 3* 3/30 or 4* 4/40 don't just gather dust (and all those resources aren't wasted).

It's a potential way to reduce the need for ever-more-powerful champs; if you're rewarded for using less-powerful ones.
This discussion has been closed.