**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UNDO BUTTON

Sometimes you miss a path in missions, it would be nice to be able to go back, perhaps only for a period of time after you've stepped on, you can do it for free or maybe you just lose the energy of the step you've made or maybe you spend more but always better than having to go out and start the mission or worse to ruin an AQ or a AW

Comments

• Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322
    My wife and I were just saying this last night. It's absurd to have to start all over cuz you accidentally touched the wrong node.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I'm talking about being able to go back if you're wrong, not how maps are made
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Well, as long as players continue sepnding units on energy refills just because they made a mistake like these, Kabam is making money off it and i doubt they will change it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Well, as long as players continue sepnding units on energy refills just because they made a mistake like these, Kabam is making money off it and i doubt they will change it.

I'd venture that the majority don't spend money on Energy Refills. Primarily, Energy is bought using existing Units. Whether as a part of a Bundle or not. Some may spend money on Units for Energy, but I wouldn't call it a large source of revenue.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    in this case going back could cost energy or units