**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Problem with Platinum Jones Locker?

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
Mine shows I have to win 4 times and I defeated Drax 6 times and Ghost 1 time and it still only register 1 victory.
Is anyone else having problems with this???

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    maybe just duel ghost if drax doesnt register? very simple solution
  • Options
    Did duel Ghost 1 time but still no register. Only have the one victory from defeating Drax the first time. Every victory thereafter (5 more Drax and 1 Ghost) does not register :(
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I’m assuming you’re not talking about today’s keys as Drax and Ghost aren’t the targets.
  • Options
    MadooriCMadooriC Posts: 40
    doctorb said:

Mine shows I have to win 4 times and I defeated Drax 6 times and Ghost 1 time and it still only register 1 victory.
    Is anyone else having problems with this???

Enough with the jokes 😂😂😂
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Crumb3307 said:

Shamir51 said:

I’m assuming you’re not talking about today’s keys as Drax and Ghost aren’t the targets.

I think he’s making a joke that Drax isn’t counting for the invisible one.
    Drax does count for the "invisible" locker that was put up a while back.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    This is gold. Thank you. I thought it would be a proper bug but I was surprised pleasantly. Thanks OP
  • Options
    Finally got it!
    Not a joke. Drax counted for 1st win only. After that, no matter how many times I dueled him, didn't count. Finally got Ghost for 2nd win. Then gave up dueling and decided to just continue with monthly EQ and unknowingly got the 3rd and 4th with Aegon and someone else, forgot who.

But I did ended up dueling Drax like 6 times but only 1 counted 😋
  • Options
    doctorb said:

Finally got it!
    Not a joke. Drax counted for 1st win only. After that, no matter how many times I dueled him, didn't count. Finally got Ghost for 2nd win. Then gave up dueling and decided to just continue with monthly EQ and unknowingly got the 3rd and 4th with Aegon and someone else, forgot who.

But I did ended up dueling Drax like 6 times but only 1 counted 😋

If that is the INVISIBLE Objective, don’t see how fighting Aegon would have counted.
    Think something else is going on with your side.
    Sure you’re fighting “against” them, and not using them as the attacker ?